Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Cloud

This is my first fan story. Its about Mario & Luigi's quest to stop a storm in Pipe Land (aka the Pipe Maze).

Please comment.

Chapter 4 - The Cloud

Chapter 4 - The Cloud
Mario and Luigi eventually find their way out of the Pipe Maze and head back to King Hubert's castle.

LUIGI: I'm glad we're out of there.

MARIO: Yeah. Good job taking down the Big Boo.

LUIGI: Thanks.

Mario and Luigi arrive at the castle and give King Hubert the good news.

HUBERT: Well done, Mario Bros.

TOAD: Now someone needs to check out that cloud.

HUBERT: Aye, he's right!

MARIO: But raccon leaves can't get us up that high.

LUIGI: Are there any Bob-omb cannons around?

HUBERT: No, but we do have some things that will help you. Toad and Ah brought them back from Dino Land!

Toad runs out the room and returns with two feathers.

MARIO and LUIGI: CAPE FEATHERS!!!!

Mario and Luigi grab one feather and become Cape Mario and Luigi!

LUIGI: I haven't seen one of these in years!

MARIO: Bring's back good memories, huh?

LUIGI: Yep!

HUBERT: Ah hate to break up a rather strange reunion, but you must find out what is causing this storm!

MARIO: All right. Come on Luigi.

Mario and Luigi run outside at top speed and leap into the air, soaring with their capes. They fly toward the black cloud. They enter it and a doomship comes into sight.

LUIGI: MAMA-MIA!

MARIO: Calm down, Luigi. As long as they haven't spotted us, we'll be fi..BULLET BILLS!

Bullet Bills are firing at Mario and Luigi.

MARIO: Hang on Luigi!

Fireballs and hammers start flying off the doomship.

MARIO: WHOA!

LUIGI: WAAAAAH! I've been hit! My cape's cone! I'm going down! My life is flashing before my eyes! Before long I will be splattered on the ground and-

Mario catches Luigi.

MARIO: Don't talk like that, Luigi!

After avoiding hammers, bombs, wrenches, fireballs, Bullet Bills, and Banzai Bills, the Marios land on the doomship.

LUIGI: Time for a nap.

MARIO: Time for some linguini.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment