Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Doomship

This is my first fan story. Its about Mario & Luigi's quest to stop a storm in Pipe Land (aka the Pipe Maze).

Please comment.

Chapter 5 - The Doomship

Chapter 5 - The Doomship
Mario and Luigi have snuk aboard the doomship, aware of the fact that the koopas know they are on board.

MARIO: Just keep quiet, Luigi.

LUIGI: Okay, Ma..Ah...WAAHCHOOO!

VOICE: FREEZE!

The Marios turn around and see a Magikoopa.

MARIO: RUN!

MAGIKOOPA: I said FREEZE!

The Magikoopa casts an ice spell and Mario is frozen solid.

LUIGI: MARIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MAGIKOOPA: You're turn, Green Boy!

The Magikoopa casts a fire spell at Luigi, but he jumps up and the spell hits Mario. Mario melts!

MARIO: You know, Luigi, Magikoopas are the most powerful mages, but have no common sense.

MAGIKOOPA: Oh yeah? Then take THIS!!

The Magikoopa fires his usual shape magic at the bros, but they jump over it. Luigi jumps toward the Magikoopa with his hammer and..POW WHAM BANG

MAGIKOOPA: tweet tweet...

MARIO: Come on, let's get outta here before he comes to.

Mario and Luigi run a little distance until they come to an army of Hammer, Boomerang, and Fire Bros.

LUIGI: Hey guys! How ya doin?

HAMMER BRO: GET THEM!!!

Mario and Luigi run the opposite direction with the army chasing them. Luigi spots a ? box. He hits it and a small chest comes out. Mario grabs and opens the chest and becomes Hammer Bro Mario!

LUIGI: HEY!

MARIO: Sorry.

Mario turns around and starts throwing hammers like crazy at the army. Many of the troops are knocked out, but a boomerang hits Mario and he loses his power.

LUIGI: Let's run again!

MARIO: Okay.

Mario and Luigi start running again and come to another ? block. Mario hits it and a Starman pops out. Mario jumps to grab it but Luigi jumps higher and gets it.

LUIGI: You got the hammer power, I get this.

Luigi starts flashing gold with the power of the star.

LUIGI: Okay, koopas, you're goin down!

Luigi jumps into the army and starts beating the heck outta the army

MARIO: The nice thing about Luigi with a starman is...

Luigi jumps out and dashes back in.

MARIO: ...his confidence is always high...

Luigi jumps out and dashes back in.

MARIO: ...but one thing he always forgets...

Luigi jumps out and dashes back in but is not flashing anymore.

MARIO: ...is that it dosen't last forever.

Luigi is knocked out of the army.

MARIO: GET THEM!!

Mario and Luigi start beating up the rest of the troops (there weren't many left). They completely knock them out and head for a pipe at the end of the ship. They jump inside.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment