Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Ludwig von Koopa

This is my first fan story. Its about Mario & Luigi's quest to stop a storm in Pipe Land (aka the Pipe Maze).

Please comment.

Chapter 6 - Ludwig von Koopa

Chapter 6 - Ludwig von Koopa
Mario and Luigi dive down into a warp pipe and come to a room with a huge machine.

MARIO: SWEET-a-MAMA MIA!!

LUIGI: What is that?

MARIO: I think it's what's causing the storm in Pipe Land!

LUIGI: What makes you think that?

MARIO: Look at that steam coming from that pipe.

LUIGI: Which pipe?

MARIO: That one shooting the steam out the window.

LUIGI: It's making clouds?

EERIE VOICE: YES IT IS!

Mario and Luigi turn around and see Ludwig (Kooky if u watch the cartoons) von Koopa.

MARIO: So, Ludwig, you're the one who's behind this

LUDWIG: Of course! Now Pipe Land shall be KOOKY OCEAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LUIGI: Not if we have anything to say about it!

Mario and Luigi jump toward Ludwig, but Ludwig blows a fireball their way.

LUDWIG: NOW YOU WILL BE DESTROYED

Ludwig pulls out his magic wand and fires at the bros. They dodge it and jump on Ludwig's head. Ludwig drops the wand.

LUDWIG: OW!

MARIO: Get the wand!

Luigi and Ludwig dive for the wand but hit each others heads. But Luigi manages to snag the wand and blow Ludwig out the window. What Luigi dosen't see is that Ludwig grabs on to a pole at the bottom side of the doomship.

LUIGI: Now we have to shut off that machine!

MARIO: Let's smash it with your hammer!

LUIGI: Shut up, I'm thinking....I know, lets smash it with my hammer!

MARIO: ...

Luigi whips out his hammer and smashes the storm machine into a small cube. A siren goes off and Mario and Luigi hear a computerized voice.

COMPUTER: STORM MACHINE DEACTIVATED!

MARIO BROS: YAHOO!

COMPUTER: SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATED!

LUIGI: Say what?

LUDWIG: THE DOOMSHIP IS GOING TO EXPLODE, AND YOU ARE ALL TRAPPED!!!

Ludwig is flying in a mini clown copter and yelling at the bros through a window. Ludwig flies away leaving his doomship to explode.

LUIGI: What do we do!?!

MARIO: The pipe is blocked, we'll have to jump out the window

LUIGI: ARE YOU NUTS?

COMPUTER: SELF DESTRUCT IN 5, 4,

MARIO: IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

COMPUTER: 3, 2, 1...

Mario and Luigi jump out the window just as it explodes.

MARIO: We made it.

LUIGI: yes...BUT WE ARE FALLING FROM 5000 FEET!!!

MARIO: But I have a whistle!

Mario blows the wistle and a whirlwind whisks them up to the Star Road. They find the path to the Pipe Maze and return to King Hubert's castle.

HUBERT: Well done, boys!

MARIO: It turns out Ludwig von Koopa was causing the storm.

HUBERT: Well the harassment is over, and Ah thank you>

LUIGI: I guess we should head home. Bye King!

Mario and Luigi leave the castle that night and take the Star Road back to Mushroom Kingdom Castle Town and find the place destroyed and Bullet Bills raining from the sky.

MARIO BROS: WHAT THE....

CITIZEN 1: IT iS TERROR RAINING FROM THE SKY!

CITIZEN 2: WHERE'S IT COMING FROM!

CITIZEN 3: THERE IT IS!

Mario and Luigi look up to a bright star in the sky. The star disappears, revealing Bowser's Castle.

MARIO: IT'S CASTLE KOOPA

LUIGI: Castle Koopa flies in the sky?

Mario and Luigi hurry to Peach's castle. When they enter the throne room, Peach is gone, and all that's there is a note.

MARIO: A note from Bowser! Ahem-
YO MARIO'S! I nabbed the Princess while you were running around in Pipe Land! That's right! Ludwig only provided a distraction for you so you would be out of the way! But this is only Part One of my plan. BWAHAHAHAHA! KING BOWSER KOOPA


LUIGI: BOWSER HAS THE PRINCESS!

MARIO: Looks like our adventure is just starting.

The End. Next adventure is another story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment