Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Garden

Info for my characters that live in BloodHolm

Chapter 4 - Garden

Chapter 4 - Garden
(all humanoid residents of the garden are hermaphrodites due to their plant DNA unless stated other wise)

Venus:she is the 1st human combined with a plant that vance created so she takes care of the other residents of the gardens. her skin,hair and eyes are green, her hair is mid-back length. she wears no clothing but has vine covering her chest area making a makeshift bra and white flower petals forming a makeshift skirt. she is normally 5'8 but she can shift her size at will. she has a single rose in her hair where one would put a hair clip.

plant hounds: as their name implies they are canines turned into plants but unlike the normal plant hybrid they are not a single body they are many vines wrapped tightly around each other to form a canine shape whether the shape is a wolf,dog or any other canine is completely up to the the mind of the hound. they are used as guards in the garden and on recon missions as the source of info due to their ability to blend in with their environment by splitting apart into their individual vines and hiding.

Adam:he is the the Captain of the Gardens Guards and Soldiers, he is 6'8 and is very muscular and strong. He normally wears armor made from what looks like plant material but contrary to it's apperance it's very durable. one of his hands is always in a blade form

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment