Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Cybernetics Lab

Info for my characters that live in BloodHolm

Chapter 5 - Cybernetics Lab

Chapter 5 - Cybernetics Lab
A.C.E:his name stands for Advance Cybernetics Engineer. he is the boss in the cybernetics lab. he oversees the construction of robots and cyborgs. he himself is Robot but he has a human brain to give him better thought capabilities and reasoning. he is 6 ft tall and is humanoid in shape he has a red lens eye and his other eye has 3 smaller sight adjustments on it similar to a microscope. he has robotic tentacles on his back for surgery on patients becoming cyborgs. there are 6 in total 2 end in normal robot hands, one ends in a buzzsaw, another a scalpel, another metallic syringe and the last one has a drill. his metal is chrome in color and he doesn't have a mouth but a soundwave monitor that has a flat red line that moves when he speaks.

cyber hounds: robotic hounds made to fight magical beings. the have a magic nullification field within a 10 ft range from the rendering any magical powers or objects useless. the have 3 heads like Cerberus but have a glass case in their heads (visible from the a above angle) that contains the dogs brains in each head.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment