Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Aleisha the abomination

Info for my characters that live in BloodHolm

Chapter 6 - Aleisha the abomination

Chapter 6 - Aleisha the abomination
Aleisha:she is a new creature created by vance to replace nisha and is in fact sibling to Hawke and Nisha since Vance made her from his,Nisha's and Hawke's DNA.she is not a chimera or any other creation made by vance previously, she is as the other residents call her an abomination. Her pupils are slits and the rest of her eyes yellow, she is 6 ft tall and has a long scaled tail with a spike on the end. Her hair is purple and reaches down her back. she wears nothing more than an armor tank top that only covers the front of her chest and shoulders and armor shorts both being black and having spikes on them. her skin is deathly pale and cold. She is sent by Vance to kill and consume people of interest and those in positions of power. She can change her appearance to anything or anyone she has absorbed, even if it's just a small piece, or just pieces of herself. She acts childish and she absorbs people similar to how alex mercer does in prototype. She can also turn any organic matter into nothing but a simplified organic material (similar to the organic matter in prototype found in infected zones)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment