Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gallows

Info about the Grinning Doll's crew and my OC's who are apart of it

Chapter 3 - Gallows

Chapter 3 - Gallows
she is the Grinning Doll's doctor and scientist. she wears a gas mask like this one but completely black (http://www.thievery.org/gallery/cg/Gasmask/01front-black.jpg) at all time and a coat (http://www.internationalbikermall.com/product_images/t/238/AL2600__78521_zoom.jpg). she has black hair and green eyes and underneath her coat is quiet shapely although with it on she looks like a man and mask makes her voice sound deeper and not very female.
she joined up with marionet after her parents had just tried to marry her to a stranger from a family her parents wanted to be friends with but she rejected because not only did she not like the man many men in the past had treated like nothing but a house wife and more like a pet than a human and she hated them for that and so gave up on men. she run off with her supplies,coat and mask and went down to the docks to find a boat out of there. she stumbled upon marionet's ship who was looking for a doctor to re-attach her arm and gallows quickly helped her and asked if she could join. marionet after seeing her talent said absolutely and she has been aboard ever since being a lover from time to time as well.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment