Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Avaler

place to put info on any OC's that don't fall into BloodHolm,Grinning Doll or Scáileanna categories

Chapter 2 - Avaler

Chapter 2 - Avaler
avaler is female naga, a creature with the lower body of a snake like how a centaur is a horse lower body. her snake half is 20 feet long from her waist to her tail tip. her human half is only 5 feet tall from waist to to head. her scales are colored and patterned like a sidewinders and her skin is of a similar shade. her pupils are slit like a snakes and she doesn't have eyelids either but she has that protective clear eylid that snakes have, her eyes are purple. she has shoulder length tan hair, her ears are pointed like an elf's but smaller in size. she wears only a torn brown cut off top and a necklace with a cobra fang.just like a snake she swallows her food whole but she can eat and digest anything that she eats be it animal,plant or clothes. her tongue is incrediably long and stretchy, over 4 ft, and her insides and tongue are incrediably tough to damage so stabbing or slashing won't harm her niether will it pierce her hide but it will hurt her like a bruise (her mouth opens similar to this artitists pics, http://aryion.com/g4/view/175387 , http://aryion.com/g4/view/170693 ). she has lived in the desert all her life eating whatever unfortunate creature crosses her path but eventually she was caught by hunters while she slept and was put on display for the rich to see and scoff at. she broke free shortly after the opening of her exibit and consumed the guards and patrons and left to explore this new world of man. she knows very little of human society other than that humans fear her and will try to either kill or capture her if possible or ignore her, she is just as likely to eat someone as to ask directions or eat a book since she can't read the human language. her stomach is not in her human half it is her snake hlaf and just like a snake the whole thing is pretty much one big stomach so she can eat quiet a lot although to much will impede her mobility since she slithers along just like a snake and a stomach bulging with prey and food is hard to move with compared to a slim, sleek stomach.sshe can also hypnotize people or critters like the snake from the jungle book.

she is very friendly and kind in nature and almost child-like in mind since she doesn't know much about humans other than they tastes wonderful.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment