Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Marcire

place to put info on any OC's that don't fall into BloodHolm,Grinning Doll or Scáileanna categories

Chapter 3 - Marcire

Chapter 3 - Marcire
once a average teenage girl now a cannibalistic monster. mad scientists abducted her and experimented on her mutating her and killing her but managed to reanimate her into a ghoul like state. her skin has a deathly pallor to it having a slight blue tint, certain area's of her skin are either missing,shredded or scraps are hanging off her these area's include her middle back (her spine can be seen sticking through the missing flesh), her stomach (shredded), her right thigh (hanging off), her left hand (flesh shredded bone and muscle peeking through), her right eye is misted over like cataract, her left ear is torn like it had a bite taken out of it,her teeth are all jagged,serrated and yellowed, her hair is white as snow and stained with splotches of red and reaches down to her waist. she wears a slightly over sized black hoodie and black bell bottoms that cover her feet, she wears no shoes or socks. she is 6'8 ft tall and inhumanly strong (strong enough to rip a door clean off it's hinges and rip a human in 2 vertically). she is followed by a swarm of rats wherever she goes, since her reanimation the rats have been attracted to the smell of her rotted flesh that she tries to hide under perfume that smells of white lilies but animals can smell her true scent. she has been comforted by the rats being her only friends in the lab and being kind to her (bringing her scraps of food the find) one in particular she loves among the others, he is about the size of a scottish terrier, fur streaked with black and a scar across his back, she has taken to calling him acru. the rats helped her escape by bringing her the key to her cell and she got out,ate the scientists and guards and sharing with her rats, they left soon after and went out into the world to explore and try to live the life she lost.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment