Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bad Dream

Read the title..Its about me and josh

Chapter 1 - Bad Dream

Chapter 1 - Bad Dream


He grabbed her by the shoulders, tightly, never had he been this rough with her. “You do love me! You have always loved me,” He growled in her face. His nails digging into her back. Tears formed and she turned her head. Hell would freeze the day he got the pleasure of seeing her cry.



“Look at me!” He grabbed her face. The other hand still on her shoulder. Nails digging further and further in. “Say it! You love me, say you love me.” A single tear left her right eye. “Is that what you need to hear, Xander?” She sniffled and growled.



Looking him dead in the eye, “I never loved you” She could feel his grip getting weaker. “I never loved Xander. No, I never, never thought, of loving you!” She pulled away. But this only made him even angrier. He brought the back of his hand across her face. Causing her to fall against the tree behind her.



“Stupid dog! You are just like all the others. You love one but not the other, knowing we are both here and feel the same! You're all stupid, lying whores!” He grabbed her neck and began to squeeze. On reaction, she grabbed his wrists. Trying to pull her free.



“Let…m…e…go” She gagged and wheezed. Yet his grip only got tighter. Forgetting about the blooding gently running down her back from his nails, her main concern was his hands. “Don't do this…”She whispered. But tears wouldn't come when she needed them most.



She prayed. Hoped that him seeing her crying and that it was his fault would stop him. But he just looked her in the eye. Cold and dead. “Just like all the others..” He let go. Falling to her knees. She gasped for air. Afraid she wouldn't get another chance.



Her eyes stayed locked on the ground. Tears still afraid to show.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment