Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stuck

Another XANA situation and this time it's Odd and Sissi that find themselves in quiet a dire position.

Chapter 1 - Stuck

Chapter 1 - Stuck
Putting their lifes on the line was an normal thing for the Lyoko warriors, that made it no easier though, same as admiting their constant fear through it all. This was the price they paid for getting involed so deeply with the super computer, with XANA.

They had grown so acusmed to the threat so why was it Odd still such felt doubt and terror as the water swirled up under him?

It was dark here the waves of shadows curling up with freezing fingers and the simutanulious "clunk" sounding over head as the loaming creatures lugged over the manhole. The current was whipping threating to rip his waiting form along as it promised with each chilling splash.

"SISSI!" She had fallen with a "ka plunk" the last girl he ever expected to be stuck in such a dire situation with, devoured by the waves. He called down to her his voice echoing in vane her beatiful figure swallowed by the churning darkness. They had to be near the tower now had to be close but would it be soon enough? His fingers were slipping off the wrugs cold with sweat and the teasing water. Never before had he felt so pained not even those times strong electrical currents tore through his every living cell. Elisabeth 'Sissi' Delmas, never before had this feeling related to her name.

Odd could not wait for his friends to save them this time. He gave in to the constant pull of gravity just as the hymn of his musical ringtone swelled up in his ears. The water was far from soft and after his scrap with almost drowning while trapped in that well by XANA he wasn't all to comfortable with this substance.

Helpless he was with his unacepted scrawny form he batted against that which attempted to suficate him. If he had answered that call it would had confirmed his suspiousons that they were held up at getting Aelita to her goal but now his cellphone was as lost as the girl he seeked out. "S-sissi!" he spultered out the vile water that choked into his lungs as he searched uselessly over the waves.

Would he ever find her?

This feeling, could he ever seize it's pull over him? the driving force that kept him fighting now as the breath left his chest. He was sinking down and just as light was fading from his oddly violet optics there she was. 'Sissi' a stream of bubbles was all that escaped his lips as he pushed his limits past obvious barriers and reached out for her hand. He was fumbling strugling as the walls slamed against him or perhaps the other way around.

Jeremie called but he didn't answer barily holding to the bottom wrugs of a latter not nearly keeping as close as he did the girl. She was stirring shifting in confusion "Della Robbia?..." she blinked at him and in that moment just as he felt the newest of connections forming a fimilar sansation washed over him and that was all gone.

----------------------
If only I had spell check...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment