Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Intro to a could-be story

The intro script to a Shed Movie idea, based off events that happened in The Shed Chroincles, which I have not finished writing.
Anyway it takes place 10 years later.
This will probably become another story later.

Chapter 0 - Intro to a could-be story

Chapter 0 - Intro to a could-be story
10 years have passed since the events of the Shed Chronicles. Sam has assumed a position of a leader.

Sam: We should, no, we HAVE to make an empire and rule this land. We need to make sure that what happened 10 years ago doesn’t happen again.

Josh: But an empire? Isn’t that the opposite of the whole democracy approach we fought for, besides that was 10 years ago, nothing has happened since. You have to finally open your eyes and see we won.

Nick: Josh is right, an empire is unnecessary. It puts way to much power in one person’s hands.

Sam: Well if you don’t agree with me, then I guess I’ll have to get rid of you. You see I’ve already got supporters, and we’re prepared to overthrow you. Now either leave quietly, or I’ll call them in.

Sheldon: You’ve gone crazy with power.

Sam: Have I? Take a look outside Sheldon, thousands of people are here to listen to me create the future. The Shed Empire.

Josh: We won’t let you get away with this.

Sam: But I already have. Guards, take them and throw them outside of the Empire’s main city, I think they’ll recognise the place well.

Guards: YES SIR!

The original Shed members get taken away by the guards.

Sam: And now to address my people.

Jump to original members being dropped off in some ruins.

Stephen: We can’t let him get away with this.

Josh: You’re right Stephen, and we aren’t going to....Guys, look where we are.

Everyone looks around and discovers they are on Read Street, next to the old Shed.

Everyone: THE SHED!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment