Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Man Who Was Too Famous

These are just little stories that appear in my head...

Chapter 1 - The Man Who Was Too Famous

Chapter 1 - The Man Who Was Too Famous
There once was a man who built his own tributary into a desert off a very important river by himself.  He made it very long and wide after ten years and soon people began to visit.  He decided to run boat rides there and get money for all his hard efforts.  He met a nice lady and they had a family together who ran the boat rides too.  The man became very famous because he had built the river all by himself so more people began to visit.  Soon it was the most famous place in the country.  Then the most famous place in the world.  People came from far corners of the earth to see his river.  The king of the country began to get angry.  The man was more famous than him! He sent two assassins to kill the man and they succeeded.  When the man was dead two angels came to see him.  One had orange hair and the other had gorgeous brown curly hair.  The brown haired one spoke "We understand how famous you are down on earth.  We came to give you a choice: we can bring you back the exact moment you died and we can get rid of the assassins.  Or you can just be dead."  The man was shocked."Can I go back to earth and again live?"  He said.  The orange haired angel spoke: "We first have something to show you."  The angels each grasped one of his hands and they flew down to earth.  They were in a desert with a clear blue river running through it.  The river was beautiful, with all kinds of marine life swimming in it.  "This is the river before you came." said the brown haired angel.  The river suddenly was polluted, dirty with animal carcasses rotting on the banks and litter floating around.  The river was brown with pollution.  It all appeared to be coming from a large tributary flowing off into the desert.  It was bustling with people and boats.  The people in the boats were throwing cans, bags and all their litter over the side of the boats.  The orange haired angel turned to the man "You came and this happened."  The man stood there for a while.  "I have decided.  I don't want to ever have lived."  The angels nodded.  The man then forgot everything he had ever known.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 5, 2008, 5:50:29 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5NYA I THINK THE ORANGE-HAIRED ANGEL ISH YOU!!!!!!!!!

I like this X]!

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on August 28, 2008, 9:43:29 PM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHaawesome! who is the brown haired one?

NightRat on February 6, 2008, 4:24:45 AM

NightRat on
NightRatTis.
Yar, and the curly haired angel is YOU! Heh, I thought I had deleted this...
It was a dream... A weird one...

Falconlobo on June 13, 2008, 12:33:06 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobointeresting and deep^^