Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The scrolls

My first story! Warning it has things that happened after the time skip in the series.

Chapter 2 - The scrolls

Chapter 2 - The scrolls
I am sorry I forgot to describe what Team 7 was wearing. Basically Sakura and Naruto look the way they do in the episodes that they have. Sasuke on the other hand has a different outfit. I'm going of a picture I saw. It just was a good way to picture them I think. The link to it is:

Anyway I hope you enjoy what I haves so far. And please if something isn’t good TELL me so I can fix it! I don’t want to have anyone read something they don’t like because I did something wrong…. No more introductions On to the story!


Recap:
Sakura sweet dropped forgetting that she could just ask Sasuke what that meant. Even Naruto sweet dropped at the fact Sakura forgot that. In an attempt to sound smarter then Naruto she said “Well you could but he might not answer.”
Naruto turned to Sasuke and asked him what does “hn.” Meant.

Now on to the story!
________________________________________________________________________
Sasuke looked Naruto in the eyes. All he got was “hn.” Naruto was fuming at Duck-butts comment. The pink haired kunoichi just smiled.

POOF

“Yo” said the 2 hour late, silver haired sensei. “Sorry I’m late. A black cat….”

“Lire” yelled the knuckled headed ninja. Everyone was stunned at what Sakura said.
“It’s ok. You got here so it doesn’t matter.”
Kakashi looked at her, “Ano… Sakura-san Daijoubu?”
“Ya! Whats up with you today?”

Sakura turned to both Naruto and Kakashi with a confused look said, “What do you mean?”
Naruto looked at her, “What do you mean what do I mean!? You have been acting strange since you got here!”
Sakura just smiled, “Its nothing. I’m just… Happy Today.”

Sasuke had been watching Sakura the whole time. In that time, in that very moment when she replied to Naruto, when she paused, in that moment he could have sworn that there was a flash of sadness. But he couldn’t say on the thought for to long since a certain ninja started to yell into his ear.

“Teme! Why aren’t you saying anything? Aren’t you worried about Sakura-chan?”

“Hn,” was all poor Naruto was going to get out of Sasuke. Along with a hit in the head. Naruto was just about to hit Sasuke and yell at Kakashi to help him make Sasuke talk but he wouldn’t be able to have the chance.

POOF
POOF

Two ninjas appears. One was an ANBU and the other was a Jounin(sp?). The ANBU walked towards Sakura and her a scroll before POOFING off again. The Jounin gave Kakashi a scroll and he to POOFED away.

Kakashi and Sakura both opened the scroll well Sasuke and Naruto watched them, wondering what was on the scroll.

“SO,” cried Naruto , “ what does it say?”

Sakura rolled hers up and put it into her pouch. “so Kakashi” asked Sakura,” what does it say?”

“ We have a mission and to report to the Hokage. What does yours say?”

“Its confidential,” said Sakura sweetly. Kakashi took the scroll and put it into his pouch. “ well I’m not going to walk the whole way. Ill see you all there.” Kakashi smiled behind his mask and POOFED off. Naruto looked at Sakura,” He leaves earlier then we do yet he is late when we get there!”
“Well what are we waiting for? If we take anymore time just waiting here Kakashi would be on time for an appointment. So lets get going!”
Sakura turned and started to walk in the direction of the Hokages office. Both of the guys just stared at her.
“WELL? HURRY UP OR KAKASHI WILL BEAT YOU THERE!” Yelled Sakura. Both Sasuke and Naruto snapped back to reality and ran to catch up with Sakura.

*Outside the Hokages Office*

*Authors note*
Bet you thought I would put more up! Well… I will. Just because I have time. But what do you think? Is it nice and detailed or does it have to much or to little? Tell me what you think!
*authors note*

“I’m serious. I’m ok.”
“COME ON SAKURA-CHAN!! WHATS WRONG?”
Naruto had been yelling that same question to her since they had left the bridge.
Sasuke lifted his hand and hit Naruto right on top of his head.
“Dobe. Shut up.”
“WHY?!” yelled Naruto .
“One because this is the hokages tower and two because she’s not about to change her answer.”
Naruto was just about to yell at Sasuke when Sakura yelled “ Ohayo Mina.”
Coming down the hall was the rest of rookie nine, Team Gai, Sai, and the Sensais. All except one. { Can you guess who it was}

Tenten ran out of the group and Sakura ran to her. They gave each other a big hug and Tenten started to ask Sakura different questions.
“Daijoubu? Are you ok? Oh I missed you so much! How your day been? You know with todays date and everything.”
Sakura tensed up and quickly let go of Tenten and looked into her eyes. Just from the look in Tentens eyes she could tell that she hadn’t told anyone else about what happened today 11 years ago and the signifigance it had on her. Sakuras body relaxed and she hugged Tenten again.
“I missed you to! I’m as fine as I can be. How was your mission?”
The weapons mistress was just about to start complaining about how horrible it was to be on a three month mission and be the only girl there, but Ino and Hinata came fallowed by everyone else.

________________________________________________________________________
So I uploaded a little bit. I have PAGES writen but I dont have the time to type them. Tell me if I miss spell something! That way I can know in the future. Also I am going to put another story up. I have typed some things for it. I just have to figure out some basic things. For 1 a good name. Any way i'll try to update faster! SEE YOU LATER!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelfox on January 27, 2008, 6:49:51 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxwow....very long....I wish I could write that much for one chappy!

NightWing101 on June 16, 2009, 11:58:30 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I wish I rememebered to finsih this story! Ill have to do that this summer

AlleyCat17 on December 12, 2007, 10:02:31 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow good chapter and i can't wait for you to add a new chapter soon please.

NightWing101 on December 2, 2007, 2:54:29 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101Heres the link. The evil computer didnt post it with the story so here it is.

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi138.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq261%2FxXx...