Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hey!

My first story! Warning it has things that happened after the time skip in the series.

Chapter 3 - Hey!

Chapter 3 - Hey!
HEY! I kinda changed what happened&. Well added detail. Any way I kinda was rushing this chap so I know It isnt the best. But Ill try to make it up&. Some how&.. I hope&.

On to the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Recap: I missed you to! Im as fine as I can be. How was your mission? The weapons mistress was just about to start complaining about how horrible it was to be on a three month mission and be the only girl there, but Ino and Hinata came fallowed by everyone else.

Sasuke had watched Sakura intensely. He had noticed how her smile on her face had drooped but quickly changed back. He could easily read their lips but he wasnt able to understand what it meant. He really wished Sakura and Tenten had kept on talking about whatever it was that was bugging Sakura. But luck was not on his side!

(A/N Im being so unfair to him&. Oh well!)

Hinata and Ino ran to Sakura and Tenten. Ino was first to get their, Ohayo Tenten& billboard. Sakura smiled and said, Why, hello Ino! How have you been?

Hinata had arrived just in time to hear Sakura and have her mouth opened in an big O shape. Inos Mouth could have dropped all the way to the floor if it wasnt for the rest of the guys to come walking towards them.

Sakura walked past the two very shocked girls and waved to the other members who where only 5 feet away. Ohayo Mina!

(A/n This isnt to good, my apologize! Hides in corner- But I didnt plan on typing anything about the intro right now. So, this is basically a last minute thing and its just about to get a little worst till the introductions are done! FORGIVE ME!!!)

Neji and Shino both made a Hn noise knologying her hi and walked towards the Uchiha. Lee ran up to Sakura! How have you been my sweet cherry blossom?

She spoke to him in a sweet voice,  I have been fine Lee. How about you?

With it being spring and your sweet voice, I feel so youthful!

Sakura smile, That great!

Shikamaru walked to Ino and stood by her side still waiting for her to recover from what ever made her like this. The other senseis all gathered a little bit away from the teens and started to talk to one and other.

Choji waved to Sakura and then continued to walk towards Naruto. Kida, along with Akamaru waved to Sakura, ran past her and tackled Naruto to the ground.

Naruto yelled, Get off!!!!

Akamaru just licked his face. Hinata had finaly stopped being shock and quickly ran to aid Naruto from Akamaru and Kiba.

Shikamaru had gotten Ino to recover from her shock. He had a bored expression on his face. He spoke so everyone could hear him. Shouldnt we get this troublesome briefing done?

As soon as he finished Shizune opened the door and let 3 ANBUs leave the room. She looked at the scene that was in front of her and spoke loud enough for everyone, Why are all of you out here? Here up and get inside!

Whatever everyone was doing they stopped stood and walked into the office.

Inside the office

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Im sad!

Sakura: Why?

Me: Cause this isnt to good&..

Sakura: Its ok! You can make it up by updating Friday!

Me: Ok!

Please Read and review! And I will update Friday! Please be nice! I wont rush on the next one.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment