Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kalines arrival

Vampires often use human slaves for blood in this realm. One slave has always stood out from the rest, her name is Kaline. When vampire prince recieves her as a gift from his father then the trouble truely begins.

Chapter 1 - Kalines arrival

Chapter 1 - Kalines arrival






Kaline was always different than other sixteen-year olds. She was beautiful, with luscious blond hair that tumbled in soft elegant waves down her back, and with heart stopping grey eyes that seemed to look straight through you. She was quiet, and gave off the impression the she was mute when she wasn't. Also she was quite intelligent, knowing things that many people on earth have no clue about. Those things all set her apart from others, but what really set her apart was the fact that she was a slave, a vampires slave.

I think it was all of those qualities that drove my father, the king of the Tassari vampires, to purchase her. He presented her to me on my seventeenth birthday, and then everything began.

***



“My son, I bless you on this fateful day, with a slave to replace the one that was killed in the Karrian raid,” my father said at my birthday feast. He then turned to a young male servant and said, “Fetch the girl. I want my son to see her.”

The servant nodded, turned quickly and walked out of the great hall. About five minutes later he came back followed by two horses with passengers. The first horse was a large brown mare who seemed quite agitated with the small black geilding that was reluctantly trailing behind her.

I looked at the passenger of the mare. It was a large man, most likely the slave owner. He had many scars and had chains in his hands. I followed the chains with my eyes and saw that they were connected to large iron bands on the wrists of the female behind him. The female, which I assumed was my slave, was small and had a hood drawn over her head. The hood covered her face as she looked down at her horse's mane.

The large mare stopped in front of me and said, “I present to you, your new slave, Kaline.” He reached back and pulled the hood off of the girls head. The he forced her head up by putting his hands on her chin and pulling up.

The hatred in Kalines eyes wasn't masked, she wanted me to see it and to feel its burn. I dismissed it and smiled. “Welcome to the castle Kaline, I am Thomas.”











*OK I know its boring right now, but I ran out of time. Please tell me how I did. The next chapter will be far more interesting, I promise*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverKitsune on December 27, 2006, 1:18:28 AM

SilverKitsune on
SilverKitsunethat was like a paragraph D:. You gotta write these chapters longer D:.

evil_pixie on June 29, 2005, 2:17:19 AM

evil_pixie on
evil_pixieplease write more its really easy to get into and ahhhh i need to read more^_^

Chicci on June 16, 2005, 12:14:10 AM

Chicci on
ChicciWright mooore please!!

Night_Wolf on June 10, 2005, 9:43:22 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_WolfI know that I ended it in a cruddy place, but I didn't have time to type more.