Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction to turnus

Story of Adviva is about a mutant girl namned Adviva and how she comes to Earth and of her adventures. The first chapters is about the planet Called Turnus and her parents, the rest is about her.

Chapter 1 - Introduction to turnus

Chapter 1 - Introduction to turnus
Story of Adviva

Where it all started.
It started in a planet called Turnus, a planet not to diffirent from the one we live on, the planet called Earth. The biggest diffirent was that the two planets excisted in diffirent dimensions and that Turnus laid ahead in time.
It was the year 2465 on turnus and the war that had been going on for a century did not seem to end. A war that was started because of a law the humans made. A law that exciled all mutants. The humans made the law because they where afraid of the sometimes frightning power the mutants possessed. Obviusly not every mutant quietly accepted the new law and they started to make small attacks, small but terrifying. It didn’t take long before it all became a war. Because of the war, mutants and humans wheren’t allowed to meet, less love eachother. It would be the same thing as betrayal or terrorism and the punishment for that was death and there where no exceptions. Ofcourse there were mutants that were on the humans side but those had no free will of their own and both sides despisced them.

For those who don’t know what a mutant is. A mutant is an evolved human that has a power or powers, some that are passive, others that are agressiv. Some powers are even unable to control and those powers are the ones that are feared the most.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment