Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - MizQuiz

Want to know more about the God of Death? *^_^*

Chapter 1 - MizQuiz

Chapter 1 - MizQuiz
1. What is your full name? Sumizome Koji
2. Nickname: Miz, Baka, @!$#@$ Baka, Shinigami……
3.Fave Cd: HAHA! Anything that blows the speakers out!
5. Where do you live? Ummm that’s a good question where do I live?
6. What school do you attend? Umm which school are we asking about?
7. Siblings and their age: no siblings just me BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
8. Pets? I wanna panther! Haahaa big kitty ^_^
9. Righty or Lefty: ummm…. Which hands which?


*********YOUR LOOKS*********

10. Hair color: chestnut brown (but ppl say its blonde… wonder why…)
11. Eye color: well I think they were copper but then I looked in the mirror the other day and they were amethyst! Hmmmm….a conspiracy…
12. Height: 5’5
13. Do u wear contacts or glasses? I SEE YOU HAHAHAHAHA!
14. Do you have any piercings? Yup sure do! 3 times in each ear!
15. Where do you want more if you have em? Heck ya! I wanna 2 more times in the ear and an eyebrow ring and a nose ring ^_^!
16. Do you have a tattoo? Yeah I got this really cool kit that you stamp it on! I GOTTA SUN ON MY FOREHEAD!
17. If so what and where: I GOTTA SUN ON MY FOREHEAD! Oh wait this was my scrapbook stamp set…..
18. Do you wear any rings? YUP DEE DO! Bout 8 I think… lets see 1…2…3...
19. Do you have a certain fashion you follow? yup ^_^
20. What fashion is that? I wear the MIZ collection of damn comfy clothes ^_^
**********JUST LATELY***************

21. How are you today? What the heck is this?! Is this some kinda sick joke to get me to a shrink!? AHHH!
22. What pants are you wearing? What pants? I’m not wearing any! Hahahahaha!!!!
23. What shirt are you wearing right now? My “bite me” muscle tee
25. What does your hair look like at the moment? In pig tails like always…hmmm maybe I should think of a new hair style, lets think… *great amount of pain in brain* AHHH NM were keeping pigtails!
26. What song are u listening to right now?: Rammstien, Du haust
27. What was the last thing u ate? Everything in the fridge *looks around for akari*
28. How is the weather right now? What kinda stupid question is that for a quiz!? Now I gotta get outta the damn chair to look! *looks out window* warm thank god
29. Last person u talked to on the phone: well there is a funny story behind that… I got my phone privileges taken away a while ago when I prank called the president of the USA and asked him if his fridge was running… lets just say that the secret service weren’t finding it too funny…
30. Last Dream you can remember: umm…I was campin’ and we were eatin’ marshmallows by the camp fire but the strange part is when I woke up my pillow was missin’ I think it was abducted by aliens…
32. What time is it now? 4:02 am who needs sleep

***More about YOU***

33. What are the last four digits of your phone
number? Umm… do you remember the answer to q #29? Well that was a LONG time ago…
34. If u were a crayon, what color would you be? OOOOOO! I wanna be a crayon!!!!! Umm let’s see…. Purple NO! Black! NO! silver! NO! ….. this is hard
35. Have you ever almost died? Well of course I have! I live with Amazon psycho and stone face killer! * sees Ekinshou and Akari… makes a mad dash to save her life*
36. Do u like the person that sent u this? Miz? Yeah I like Miz she’s awesome!
37. How do u eat an Oreo: I stuff the bag in my mouth chew three times and then chug a gallon of milk! Who eats oreos one at a time?
38. What makes u happy? PRETTY RAINBOWS! FOOD AND MORE FOOD! Buggin kinny and A-chan, ooo sleeping
39. What's the next CD you are going to get?: Hey! Im not of fortune teller! Im SHINIGAMI! How the hell do you think I can see into the future?!
40. What's the best advice ever given to you?: “Jump off a cliff baka” gotta love akari ^_^
41. Have u ever won any special awards? I don’t need awards im special enough!!!!
42.What are your future goals? WHAT IS THIS!? I JUST GOT DONE TELLING YOU IM SHINIGAMI NOT A FREAKIN FORTURNE TELLER!! Well if I think about it, it is to survive the wrath of the crazy ppl in this house and not die
44. Worst sickness u ever had? HAHA! Shinigami never gets sick! But my friends did the one time it was my turn to cook dinner… but I cant figure out why cuz ketchup coverd pancakes isn’t that bad….
45. What's the stupidest thing u've ever done? Are we even going to go there? I could write a novel on this question.. WAIT! What am I sayin!? Im SMART! I’ve never done anything stupid! *looks away and whistles*
46. What's your favorite memory? You have to have a memory in the first place
47. If u could change one thing about yourself what
would it be? HEY IM Shinigami! IM PERFECT THE WAY I AM!
48. Where do you shop the most? Malls are a scary place…..
49. How many kids do you want to have? OH HERE! LEMME WHIP OUT MY IMAGINARY HUSBAND AND FREAKIN ASK HIM!?
50. Son's name: milliardo
51. Daughter's: ditto here^
52. Do you do drugs? If your friends attempt to slip you riddling is that considered taking drugs?
54. What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use? What ever is in that bathroom that isn’t mine!
55. What sport do you hate the most? Track… who wants to run in a freakin circle to end up where you started?!
56. What are you most scared of? I AM SHINIGAMI AND SHINIGAMI FEARS NOTHING BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
57. How many ppl in your house? Umm five but I wouldn’t condsider them ppl cuz they are really aliens
58. Do you have your own phone line or cell phone? Q #29 again….
59. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? TEDDY BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
60. Have you ever broken/sprained a bone: I AM UNBREAKABLE! (trust me I’ve tried) can you sprain a bone?
61. Who do you dream about: FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
63. Who's the loudest friend you have? Well they say Im the loudest….
64. Who's the quietest friend: AKARI THE SILENT STONE!!!!!!
65. Is cheerleading a sport? Using pompoms and wearing a short skirt should be illegal
66(6). How many licks does it take to get to the
center of a tootsie pop? quite frankly i dont give a damn as long as i get the tootsie pop
69. Do you have a crush? Perfect # huh? i dont get it
70. Who is your crush? Huh?
70. Did you send this to your crush? Huh?
71. Do you believe in Love at first sight? No cuz what if I look at a rock? Would I love the rock then?
73. What song do you want played at your wedding? WHA?! THIS IS GAY WHO WROTE THIS?!
74. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Ummm that they’re opposite?
77. Do you find yourself attractive? HELL YEAH LOOK AT THIS SEXY BODY!
78. Do you find yourself ugly? what kind of stupid FLIPPIN retarded question is that? you just asked me if i find my self attractive!
79. Do others find you attractive? LIKE A FREAKIN SAID IM NOT A FORTUNE TELLER AND NOW I DON’T READ PPLS MINDS! I AM SHINIGAMI!! THE GOD OF DEATH!!!!!!!
******ON GUYS FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT****

83. Boxers or briefs: I like boxers they are comfy
84. Long or short hair: rule 1 hair is not allowed to be longer than mine
85. Curly or straight: depends on the guy
86. Tall or short: TREES ARE TALL!!!!!!!!!
87. Six pack or muscular arms? Grrr I have muscles! Im buff bwahahahahahahah!

***ON GIRLS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT ***

88. Regular underwear or thong:
89. Painted nails or not:
90. Regular or sports bra:
91. Bra strap showing or not:
92. Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy:
93. Dark or blonde hair:
94. Long or short hair:
95. Curly or straight hair:
96. Color of eyes:
97. Long or short nails:
98. Hat or no hat:
99. Good or bad girl:
100. Hair up or down:
101. Jewelry or none:
102. Tall or short:
103. Accent or no accent:
104. Pants or dress:
105. Tan or fair tan:
106. Glasses or none:
107. Pretty indoor chick or crazy party chick:
108. Freckles or none:
109. Shy or outgoing:
110. funny or always cool:
111. talkative or shy:
112. who's your hottest friend(other than your g/f)?

*********Pick One: THIS OR THAT*****************

113.Lights on/off?: DARKNESS!!! BWAHAHAHAHA SHINIGAMI LIVES FOR THE DARKNESS!!!
114. Do u like snow, sun or rain? ‘BLUE SKYS ARE SHININ AT ME…’
115. Mickey D's(McDonalds) or BK(Burger King)- TACO BELL!!!!
116. Do u like scary or happy movies better? Happy more than scary but i like both bwahahahahahahahahhaha!
117. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC? SHINIGAMI HAS COME FOR YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
118. On the phone or in person? I cant use the phone so obviously in person
119. Paper or plastic? plastic SAVE THE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
120. Sausage or pepperoni? BOTH!!!!!!!!
121. Summer or winter? SUMMER WARM WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
122. Hugs or kisses? Uhhh wich sex are we talking about?
123. Chocolate or white milk: CHOCOLATE MILK! Moooooooooo!
124. Root Beer or Dr. Pepper?: MOUNTAIN DEW!
125. Glass half full or half empty? DO I GET THE GLASS WHEN THIS IS DONE?
126. CD or Tape: CD
127. Tape or DVD: DVD
128. Cats or Dogs: BACK PANTHER!
129. Mud or Jell-O wrestling: jell-o wrestling I GET TO EAT THE JELLO!!!
130. Vanilla or Chocolate? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA SUGAR!
131. Skiing or Boarding: BOARD BABY!
132. Day or night: SHINIGAMI LIVES FOR THE NIGHT!!!!!!!1!
133. Cake or pie: FOOD!
134. Silver or gold: silver *song runs thruogh head* *silver and gold, silver and gold, how can you measure its worth?!"* stupid gay song*
135. Diamond or pearl: diamonds, i am attracted to aything sparkely
136. sunset or sunrise: SUNSET! CLOSE TO NIGHT! WHEN SHINIGAMI COMES TO PLAY

****************Your FAVS*******************

137. Color: purple
138. Food: FOOD!!!!!!!!!
139. Fast Food: Taco Bell
141. Beverage: ANYTHING WITH CAFFINE
142. Ice Cream: EVERY KIND WITH SUGAR
143. sport: SOCCER!!!!!
144. Animal: black panther
145.Fave type of music? ANYTHING THAT BLOWS OUT THE PREAKERS ^_^
146. Radio Station: 89x
147. Song: LOUD
148. Band: i dont have one
149. Number: 666 J/K
150. Fav. Actor or actress? STUPID RICH PRICKS!
151. Fav. day of the year? EVERY DAY THAT I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
152. Fav. month? EVERY MONTH I COMPLETE!
153. TV Show: CARTOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
154. Store: SHOPPING AHHH!! NOOOO!
155. Scent: WHAT SMELLS?
156. Teacher: none of em like me……
158 Saying: I AM SHINIGAMI!!! BOW TO ME MERE MORTALS AND FEEL MY WRATH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

~~~~Have you EVER~~~~~~~

159. Loved someone soo much it makes you cry? Never cried
160. Smoked? SHINGAMI WILL NEVER SMOKE
161. Drank? liquids? yes i drink liquids all the time ^_^ who doesnt?

162. Ever gotten dumped? In a trash can yes
163. Broke the law? We won’t go there
164. Ran from the cops? uh...no *looks away and whistles*
165. Stole something? Im not gonna answer that^
166. Tried to kill yourself? intenialy no I have ppl doing that for me
167. Made yourself throw up? Who would I take the time to throw up the perfectly good food I just ate?!
168. Been in love? blah
169. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? I don’t cry I whine

**********On a FiNal NoTe*******************
170. Do you like filling these out? YUP SURE DO!!!
171. How many people are you sending this to? 4
172. Do u want your friends to write back? Doubt they will…..
173. Who is most likely to respond? Kiyo and cuz she’s NICE unlike two ppl I know!
174. Who is least likely to respond? Stone face and Amazon psycho

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilentSoul92 on November 29, 2004, 5:12:57 PM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92HAHAHAHA!!!! That's funny

wolfchick on October 10, 2004, 1:34:51 PM

wolfchick on
wolfchickGood work it is a hit I love it. Miz is so cute. she is just like my friend and me put together.
* Runs off laghing and adds to favs*

Dragon_Lord on August 12, 2004, 7:53:43 AM

Dragon_Lord on
Dragon_Lordquestion 88-112 answers: dont care; dont care; dont care; dont care; cute n mysterious; dont care; long; straight; dont care, as long as i like them...lol; short (so they cant claw me); dont care; dont care; either; maybe a necklace(if it has a history); 50/50; no; fair; dont care; eithers good(as long as there hot. lol. jk); dont care(as long as she doesnt look like a chocolatechip cookie); dont care; 50/50; not a blabbermouth but talks; umm.....uh.....daniele(god damn i hope i spelt it right(i never can))
QUESTIONS 159-169: no...never; never; maybe...what?; nope, and im not goin out; nope; nope; yah...; no; NO!!; ...no...; when i was 5... i think...*ponders past*.
well there u go. my answers for some of the questions.

BlackWolf on July 7, 2004, 1:04:21 PM

BlackWolf on
BlackWolflol i didn't even get through the first set of questions and already i was laughing. o.O i think we have serious issues or something. ^^; uh... *cough*

DemonAngel on June 18, 2004, 8:06:10 AM

DemonAngel on
DemonAngelHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!This is great!!You should make more!

CatWhoHas14Tails on June 18, 2004, 2:15:40 AM

CatWhoHas14Tails on
CatWhoHas14TailsLOL!!!!! I REMEMBER THIS! Ah...cracks me up every time ^_^