Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Night I

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 2 - Night I

Chapter 2 - Night I
Name: Nightmare Ayala Invargas The First.
age: 37. *deceased*
Gender: Male
Status: Sakura Invargas.(Deceased)
Bio: Nightmare is basically your powerhungry freak.

As a child. Nightmare looked up to his own father, as an idol. Too bad his father was a dictator. However, Nightmare led a good life. no violence...just training for any day that would come...nobody truly knows of his life until he was 18 or so...and he found a brothel, where he met Sakura invargas(..sounds bad..but youll see in her profile that shes no prostitute). However, he Did pay for services, but it came to be that these two would fall in love, and so it was that They had given birth to Young night, whom Nightmare despised for his Unique personality and IQ. Then When Night was 4. He killed sakura in a fit of rage. and To be inducted into the Lead position of an army, which he would control and have troops around the world, looking for his son. It wasnt till later that Nightmare realized that Niata was also born, but he took control of her...he Used her for his own advantage and created a pact of trust, which wasnt true to him, to make Nights sister a killing machine, but nightmare wasnt ready for the skills that Night presented, and lost a battle, and his life. He is buried in a grave in front of the now deserted base he USED to run.....and is honored for being perhaps the Greatest leader of any army there was today. Night, despite killing him, still respects his Invargas blood.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment