Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Niata

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 4 - Niata

Chapter 4 - Niata
Name: Niata Aikia Invargas
age: 17 (Deceased)
Gender: Female
Status: *single/deceased*
Bio: Niata was an innocent who went wrong.

Niata was born in Nights arms,on the shores of an old warzone. She looked to him not only as a brother, but a Father, he would always care for her and protect her, and learned from Nights survival skills and fighting styles over the three years she was with him..until she was taken into a rebel army..also the one her Own True father was commanding. So it was that Niata was Trained for 15 long years....Learning even more than night..and as a Very well trained soldier, she was the commander in chief, Nightmare, (not knowing it was his own daughter) Admired Niata, and loved her skills. She then one day, was confronted by him, and She told him her last name, Invargas. It was then that Nightmare found a family member he could appreciate. He created her in his own image..and now it was time to test her. He Made her go and try assassination attempts on Night..but she could never finish the job..she could only take out night...but not truly Kill him....she loved him too much...So she instead needed more fuel to her fire...which her father gave to her easily. He then sent her to the other army as an undercover agent, where she met Night, and They were finally together...but she knew she had to do her job...so she knocked him out and gave him over to her father...and felt so bad...that she waited and even had transportation for night, ready and good. but she still wanted Night to kill her for all the evil things she had done to him. And so he did...having no choice..and He took her in his arms, carrying her through the dense forest...and burning her...and putting her ashes to sea.....the place she was born..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment