Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Aria

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 6 - Aria

Chapter 6 - Aria
Name: Aria Sheya (Sienka)
age: 34
Gender:Female
Status: Divorced. Not looking.
Bio: The survivor.

Aria...was very very hurt as a child. being whipped and lashed by her father. But one day. at 22. She was taken away by a man, young, handsome and green. This was Aerian. She loved him. and wanted to spend eternity with him...or so she thought. She was good with nine years of marriage..but aerian had taken steroids..and drugs...and she was scared of him...and he crossed the line when he beat her down one night. She was devastated. and her heart broken. She divorced. Vowing to never marry nor look at a man for love ever again. She lived the next year, trying to Speak to Night about Aerians status. And She did find him one day..to hear that Aerian had died..so She was depressed, knowing she was the one who caused it. She even attempted suicide, but was stopped by the police. She lives alone in a house, where she works as a hacker, doing what she wanted to do when she heard about it. Saving the earth from terrorists. She is an fbi code cracker now. Helping the fbi Find shadownets and Other terrorists items found in computers. She works to this day and stays in the trailer in the middle of nevada. Vowing never to try and look for love....or aerian..ever again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment