Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Skye

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 7 - Skye

Chapter 7 - Skye
Name: Skye Sienka
age: 38.
Gender: Female
Status: Single.*may be against love*
Bio: The only clean Sienka.

Skye was the twin of aerian. Possibly the smarter of the two too. But she was very weak. Over the years, she realized with aerian that they were only with their Foster parents. And so at age 15. They both left the house. Looking for their real parents. Whom they found out were both dead. SO as a result of this. Skye and aerian trained with each other in the forests, mountains, and fields, everyday. Surviving. And The army had found these two when they were about 24. Aerian being a great soldier, and Skye being possibly the best at survival Knowledge and Environmental changes/ wildlife Knowledge! So she was the writer of the Army Codebook for living, which every soldier reads. and is the medic for the army today. She was Very depressed when Aerian went to war. But realized that aerian had a tough life. She does not like men at all. Because of brainwashing she recieved. She is a Great optimist, and writes books for the army everyday, making changes and helping rookie soldiers. She has received awards for great service and is labeled: The best. In medical surgeries.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment