Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Finally Terai.

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 9 - Finally Terai.

Chapter 9 - Finally Terai.
Name: Terai Showna
age: 25
Gender: Male
Status: *married*- Naori Kazameshi
Bio: The Eternal prince.

Terai is a noble prince, one who has disgraced his family honor and left home, looking for a life simpler than just royalty. He found Naori, one day when he was young. And they turned to be great friend..and he stayed with her, she even saved him from the police when he stole bread from the local market. He grew up to be a fine young man, who married Naori. They lived a great life..but one day he left to find something..the sword of darkness..the sword which his family passed down..and down...and he wanted it..he wanted to protect Naori with it..knowing his noble blood had no cold in it...he was sympathetic. and not mean..just a normal man. So He set on the quest. and to this day. he still looks across his kingdom. Killing the men and women of his kingdom who get in his way. and never thinking twice about it. He resides in the castle, undercover as an agent. He doesnt know that naoris child is dead. But he feels her pain in him..and longs to be back with her. And soon. when he finds the sword, Only Night and very few others will know how to handle him. But it will be an age of torture and crime.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment