Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Cappy/my character:Tiffany

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 10 - Cappy/my character:Tiffany

Chapter 10 - Cappy/my character:Tiffany
Name: Tiffany (?) *unknown last name*
Age: 17.
Gender:....female. *rolls eyes*
status: Single.
Past:
Tiffany is a unique breed of A scorpion and a porcupine combined, making a deadly and good looking anthro. She was only about 12 years old when her father was murdered by an unknown suspect. For the last 5 years, shes wanted revenge on whoever commited the heinous crime. But her only clue to who did it, is her father's sword, which the murderer was looking for. She wishes to go to china, where shes figured out the murderer to be, but her family prevents her from going because shes too cautious, thinking that she would get herself in trouble. Very bad trouble. so She is stuck at the japanese dojo, where she hones her skills, and figures out more clues to her fathers death. She knows a Judo fighting style, and uses her pincer claw to help as well. It was noted that She often scowls at people who have a full family unit, and feels often jealous or sad due to her loss. She is very defensive to anyone who she meets, unless she knows them very well. But often, she has shellshock and other forms of deliria through any threat that she sees. Today, she will train more until she is finally old(or responsible enough) To be out on her own.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment