Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Abandoned

A story by me explaining the start of the Clans. A Warrior Cats fan story.

Chapter 1 - Abandoned

Chapter 1 - Abandoned
The sun rose from the east once again. Two two-legs had a small white cat in their arms. They were traveling deep into the forest where no two-leg has gone before. Throwing the half-grown cat to the ground, they left in such a hurry that they almost stepped on the poor cat. They were gone, and she was alone. No following them now, not for what they just did. She laid there for what seem for such a long time. When the strength came to her, she rose.

"Why did this happen to me?! I did nothing wrong!" Her new-found pain made her collapse to the ground again. Her little mew echoed through the forest, "Why?" All the energy seemed to slowly seep out of her once more. Much to her surprise, a rustle came from the bushes. “Who is there?!” she called. A strangely marked cat came out from the bushes. Her tail and half of her head were black. White stained her paws and continued all the way to a little bit above her knees. The back of her ears were also white. The rest of her was grey. “It is alright little one. Nothing will happen to you anymore. Why are you all alone? I heard someone scream why, so I came to it. Are you the one who yelled?” After nodding, the strange cat continued, “You aren’t a forest cat are you? My name is Storm.” Slowly but carefully, Storm helped the small cat to her feet. “What is your name?” “My… my name is Star,” she stuttered.

After telling Storm her story, Star felt much better. For once she finally thought she had a friend. "Now what?" Star said. Storm smiled, not only with her mouth but with her beautiful, blue eyes. "You live with me. I will teach you everything I know. In six moons, you will be able to hunt, fight, and know your way aroud the forest better than I do." The two cats walked off into the forest. Star looked at Storm with happiness reflecting in her gold eyes, she finally had a mom she never knew. Storm walked ahead of Star, everytime there was something that might hurt her, she pointed it out before hand. After a days worth of walking, they showed up at a weird looking tree. It seemed to be a cross between a stump and a short tree. "This is the enterance to home," Storm mewed triumphantly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RobinHood92 on February 27, 2008, 1:41:24 AM

RobinHood92 on
RobinHood92Yay!!!!!
awesome story!
makes me want to hurry up and finish mine!
Hope that more is coming!