Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Storm's Lair

A story by me explaining the start of the Clans. A Warrior Cats fan story.

Chapter 2 - Storm's Lair

Chapter 2 - Storm's Lair
Star looked at the weird-looking tree. Or was it a stump? Hesitant to do so, the traumatized, young she-cat approached it. The wood was smooth, almost wet. She poked a small hole into the side of the thing; the hole didn't go through to the other side of the wood. With much effort and strength with her hind legs, she jumped to the top. It had such a big top that four cats could lay down without complaining about little space or falling off; if that hole wasn't there. The hole was big enough for a cat to go in, with a little space left over. Curiosity took over. Star jumped down the hole. Storm smiled and soon followed.Her eyes grew wide as she hit the bottom of the hole. There was a cavern in here! The tree was more hallow towards the bottom and Star could move around freely. The walls were covered with a strange colored moss. A huge hole was on one side of the hollow. Star turned to Storm and grinned. This was way better than her owner’s home! “You haven’t seen half of it yet. If you think this is amazing, you don’t get out much,” Storm said with a wink of her eye. Star bounded forward, Storm was right behind her bobbing her head to a tune stuck in her mind. The tunnel was definitely underground, but it was glowing with an eerie light. The tunnel seemed to go on forever with no end. Looking at the walls of the tunnel, Star noticed that some herbs and cobwebs were stuck to the walls. She took note of that and kept on walking. After some time, Star stopped at an entrance. Just a few steps beyond it was a thick wall of terrifying-looking brambles. Star didn’t know what to do; if she stepped forward she would get pricked by the huge bramble bush. Storm seemed unfazed by the whole thing and stepped forward and then disappeared off to the right. Star was unsure if she should follow, but she ended up doing so. Awe filled her up to the brim; right in front of her was a beautiful, sparkling, huge, hidden waterfall. A waterfall! It even had a pool at the bottom. A small stream cut through the cave of the wall and led out to the surface world….No time was wasted getting to the waterfall and pool. Star jumped into it with a big splash of water hitting Storm right in the face. Another wave of water reached the edge of the pool as Storm jumped in and splashed Star in the face. “This is probably the best place I have ever lived in, Star. Once you are done playing around, we should make you a bed out of some of that moss back at the place we came in. My bed is in that cavern over there.” Storm pointed her tail in the direction opposite of the stream. There was a small cave with a dirt floor covered in a small layer of grass. Star looked at Storm with her golden eyes – she was grateful to have a friend like her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment