Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

This was orignially for a fan-fic for a site. But it was late... And it's still not done. But Ed and Al go to Hogwarts for a search for the stone. They hang out with the marauders, aka it's in the past. It's not very good and this is my first fan-fic

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


“Al c'mon!” Ed yelled running towards the train, “It's about to leave.” He added. Al running breathlessly behind Ed, “Coming brother.” He yelled back. They jumped on the train with Al seeing millions of kids, “Whoa…” Ed said looking around at all the kids. Al started laughing to himself seeing that almost all the kids were taller than Ed. “What are you laughing about Al?” Ed asked knowing why already, “Nothing…” He chuckled. “Shut up I'm too tired to fight,” He argued seeing an empty compartment, “C'mon in here,” He added sliding he door open and walking into the compartment. He sat down on a velvet bench attached to a wooden wall, Al squeezed in on the opposite bench across from Ed. Al looked out the window, “So where did Mustang want us to go?” He asked Ed, “Some place called Hogwarts.” Ed said angrily, still angered by the way Al was chuckling earlier. Then suddenly a door slid open quickly, both Al and Ed jumped at the screeching noise, “Damn it, no empty compartment still!” A young boy with brown hair who seemed to be taller than Ed had said angrily. Alphonse looked towards them in surprise, “You can sit here…” Al offered as Ed gave him a threatening look.

“Really? Thanks.” The same boy said as he took his seat next to Ed, sitting rather close to him, Ed gave a small cough as if saying he was too close, “Oh sorry, didn't exactly see you there.” He said giving a small giggle. Ed fumed his face bright red, “Easy brother.” Al said. The boy looked to the large armor, “Whoa, he's your brother?” He said nudging Ed, “Yeah got a problem with it!?” He fumed with anger. “No,” he chuckled. “Oh, sorry. My name is Sirius,” He said letting out his hand. Ed looked at it oddly before shaking it, “My name is Edward Elric,” Ed replied before the door squeaked open again as Ed winced at the noise. “Sirius, there you are, there isn't any empty compartments,” A boy with brown hair walked in and took a seat next to Al, “Hello, I'm Remus,” The boy said and then it was Al's turn to speak. “I'm Alphonse Elric, Ed's younger brother.” He said simply as Sirius and Remus exchanged looks, “Younger brother?” Remus asked as Sirius broke into laughter, “he so much taller than you!” Sirius finished Remus' sentence. Then again the door slid open this time two kids at the door showed up, one had black hair and one with brown, “Hey,” both of them said together. “Hey,” Sirius replied, “I'm surprised your not up to you tricks,” Peter commented, “Eh, we have first years to pick on later on, I always have something up my sleeve,” Sirius said smirking evilly.



Peter looked at the armor and then to Ed, “Hey, I'm Peter,” He said and then turning to the boy beside him as he spoke as well, stating his name, “James.” Peter took a seat next to Remus as James took a seat next to Sirius. They heard a trolley cart roll by simply passing them, “Hmm… guess she learned her lesson.” Sirius laughed. Ed spent his whole time in the corner, his face screwed up and his arms crossed looking out the window. Al was listening to them all talk about their pass pranks that they pulled.



Finally, the train jerked to a stop, Ed falling into Al. The four laughed as Al helped him back up, they all stood up, Ed dusted off his clothes, “C'mon Al.” He said as he walked out, the four following then came Al last. They stepped off the train after fighting through the crowd. They walked around seeing a huge lake with a large castle on an island in the middle of the lake. Al looked at the five strange figures carrying the large carriages; they had haunted red eyes that stared at you, the four boys lead them towards it yelling, “C'mon!” from time to time. When they finally made it to a carriage Ed felt a tingling feeling go from his neck down his spine. He climbed in the carriage, following him came Al and then the four boys, “Hey, what year are both of you? Or are you first years?” James asked them. “What I'm no one year old!” Ed said taking it as an insult. “What do you mean our age?” Al asked nicely. “No, what year are you in…?” Remus then said not knowing how to explain it, the four exchanged looks them not knowing how to explain it either.



Then James spoke again, “Well this is a school of witchcraft and wizardry-“ Ed interrupted him, “Witchcraft and wizardry? You mean like Alchemy?” Ed asked now getting a little more interested. “Alchemy? No. Like this.” Remus finally said, Peter and Sirius still keeping quiet. Remus took out his wand thinking of a good spell to do, “Tarantallegra,” He said laughing at the spell he chose, Ed started to move his arms around and his feet started to dance, he then stood up and started dancing the whole group started cracking up laughing. Remus then put his wand away as Ed sat down, he frowned, “Thanks for that…” He said as Al's eyes were wide the whole time, “You did that just with one small stick!?” He asked fascinated. “Yeah real great,” Ed said as Remus smiled and nodded.



Alas they walked into the castle, Ed still crossing his arms at what happened earlier. Al looked around at the enchanted sky and floating candles, “How do they do that?” He said to himself. Ed took a seat at a long table accompanied by the five others. Dumbledore cleared his throat before speaking, “Please would the first years come up here,” He said as an old wrinkled woman carried a large list of names and started at “A” “this is going to take forever!” Ed moaned. Remus snickered as Sirius spoke, “Yeah, after Dumbledore's long and pointless speech, we have a feast!” He said smirking. “Feast?” Ed said, that was the only word he took in the rest going through one ear and out the other. “Oh hey aren't you both first years?” Peter asked them, Ed fumed, “No, we were sent here by Roy Mustang to look stuff up about the Philosopher's stone, you heard about?” Al commented. “Philosophers stone?” Sirius, Peter, and James all said. Remus was thinking, “I think I've heard about it,” He said still thinking of where he heard it, “But I don't know anything about it…” He said and sighed. “Damn it!” Ed said and a deep sigh emitted his mouth. “You got a Library here?” He asked them. “Yeah, of course, I can take you there after this.” James said.



After Dumbledore's long speech and all the sorting was over, food appeared on the table like flowers blooming on the ground. Ed's eyes widened at all the food and drinks. Ed dug in taking everything he could reach, soon there was nothing around him but crumbs and plates, he then saw a drink, and then he looked inside it and then sniffed it, “Smells good.” He said gulping it down after about three Remus told him, “Er… That's butterbeer…” He said laughing, as Ed wasn't listening to a word he was saying. He gulped down a few more now have a total of about five, already starting to slur his words, “I have three people in my family, that one dead girl with da brown hair, the—the guy in the metal suit zang and then that blonde haired guy, oh I loathe him.” He said shaking his fist and then falling to the ground. Al shook his head in embarrassment, “Oh Ed…” He said covering his face. The four boys were laughing so hard tears were coming from their eyes, “You think you could still go to the library?” James asked still laughing.



After the whole thing was over and everyone was following the people to their dormitories, Ed was still drunk but past out thankfully. Al was carrying around the halls stepping on people's feet, “Watch it giant!” Everyone yelled hitting his armor and all Al would say was, “sorry.” Al was following the four boys hoping he could even see them out of all the boys and girls around them. Lily was running and she glomped Ed not knowing that he was passed out, “Whoa… what happened to him?” She asked stepping back and looking him up and down, “He kind of got drunk…” Al said a little embarrassed. “Oh! I'm Lily by the way.” She said with a large smile on her face. James heard Lily's name quickly turning around, “Oh hey Lily!” He said, “Hey James, not up to your tricks eh?” She said giggling. James shook his head, “No but Sirius has something up his sleeve.” He said winking. Then the man in front of the whole group muttered something to the portrait and every trampled in like a herd of buffalos.



The seven kids walked in and started talking for a while and Al explaining what the Philosopher's stone is and all that stuff and who sent them on the mission and that they have to go to the Library, “But, you can't go in the restricted section without a pass from a teacher, and the restricted section is the only section with facts about the Philosopher's stone.” Lily explained. “Then what are we going to do, this is what this whole mission is about!” Al said, “We aren't going all the way back to Central just to get him to say something on a piece of paper,” Al added as Edward snorted. “I don't know what you could do,” Lily said shrugging. “Well, let's get some sleep tonight, we can go to the Library tomorrow.” Al said as everyone nodded, “G'night!” They all said making their way into their dormitories. Al sat back on the couch and his eyes turned completely black, Ed already asleep.



In the middle of the night, four shadowy figures made their way down the stairs into the Common Room, they all exchanged looks as they sniggered. “C'mon,” one said walking towards the suit of armor and the small boy beside him. Sirius had a cape and a white mask in his hand they set the mask over Edward's eyes as it took up half his face stopping at his nose. Another boy by the name of Remus had a marker drawing stuff on his face; Sirius put the mask and cape on, it was a black cape. They picked him up and having him facing the two others, Peter and James, “Hello, my name is Edward and I drink too much and have anger management!” Sirius said trying to do the best impression of him. They all laughed as they heard something creak, they dropped him on the floor, running upstairs. They ran into their beds throwing the covers over their bodies and falling asleep, turns out it wasn't anyone but their own feet.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bluemoon_alchemist on March 11, 2006, 6:44:51 AM

bluemoon_alchemist on
bluemoon_alchemistwhy did you make a story if you only make one chapter and then leave us hanging?! thats not fair!

inordanary-FMA-fan on January 20, 2006, 4:48:23 AM

inordanary-FMA-fan on
inordanary-FMA-fanhey whn are you making more of this story!!

winged_wolf_of_the_sky on August 24, 2005, 6:05:53 AM

winged_wolf_of_the_sky on
winged_wolf_of_the_skyonly one comment. man ppl. I thought it was really funny when Ed got drunk lol! and he was alking about himsefl and Al.

Tifa_Fan2004 on April 3, 2005, 11:37:05 AM

Tifa_Fan2004 on
Tifa_Fan2004I really enjoyed that! Nie job! I always thought it was funny how it was called the philosopher's Stone like in Hary Potter. Hope to see more of the story soon!