Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A mixture of four~ the begining.

It's a Yu Yu Hakusho story! I'm not exactly sure who's gonna like who..but whatever

Chapter 1 - A mixture of four~ the begining.

Chapter 1 - A mixture of four~ the begining.
A Mixture of four!


In this story you are basically a girl named Yui Nishidake,She is 16, She have long silver hair that goes down to her butt. She also have Aqua colored eyes. Yui is light-skinned and she is very athletic (Perfect body!) , she knows all types of fighting styles. She also goes to Suichi's school, but what the gang doesn't know is that she works for Koenma. She is in tap with her spirit energy..How in tap? Well she mastered the spirit gun and shot gun, She basically mastered Yusuke-kun's techinques. She is skilled with any type of weapon..except for the Bazooka...anyways. She also have mastered Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness flame...or somethin' like that...but hers is slightly different. She can also control some plants, She also like a gangster, she knows all the territories and all that Jazz. Anyhoo...instead I'm gonna use you for Yui...Cuz..I'm used to my stories like that and I will only use Yui, when someone is calling you or somethin' like that.

The begining, ^_^

It was a normal day except the fact that it was snowing and you didn't have a ride no thanks to your brother Keisuke. "G-Geez it's f-freezing out here...I didn't know that this place can get this cold...." you mumbled do to the fact that your mouth was chattering."Man I need a car " you said "Yui!! Oh Yui wait up!!" a girl yelled down the street. You looked back to see Keiko running towards you. "Keiko what are you doing here? don't you have a ride or somethin'?" you asked while turning around "I did, but I just couldn't let my friend walk by herself to school" She replied.. "But you go to a completely different school than I do though, where is that Knuckle head Yusuke?" you asked "I went to his house, his mom said she hasn't seen him at all." she says.."I wonder where he could be.." you said "Hello ladies" a male voice said You and Keiko stopped walking. You instantly knew that he was a demon in a human disguise you turned around to see him walking out of an alley that you and Keiko passed previouly. "What do you want Jerk? Go away, we got better things to do than to mess with you." You said while grabbing Keiko's hand and pulling her with you as you walk. "Aww I just want to have a little fun..before I eat you." he said You stopped and turned around. "Eat me and Keiko eh?..Over my dead body." you said "Yui I think we should just go." Keiko said "No, he threated to eat me so he must die." "But Yui.." You handed Keiko you bag and took a metal looking stick out of your bag. "Yeah right like that's gonna hurt me, just be a nice little girl and come quietly" he said while smirking. "Little girl?!" you almost yelled. That was it no one calls you little girl and gets away with it NO ONE. You dashed at him catching him off guard, you took the metal stick looking thing (It has a name but I wont reveil it right now.) and hit him directly in his face as you slid pass him on the ice, he fell backwards with a bloody nose. You started swing your wepon around while smirking. "Come at me with your best shot." you say The disgused demon stands up and starts running at you, little did he know that someone was running at him from behind ...You stood there looking indifferently while swinging your weapon around, and then suddenly you yelled "STOP!" the demon actually listened and stopped, he was punched in the head for stopping by Yusuke. "Yusuke where have you been?!" You and Keiko both yelled "Out loafing around" he repiled with a smirk. "BAKA!" you and Keiko both yelled and started beating him up with you bags. "Ow! hey!! Cut that out!! Come on your guys!! Would it help if I said sorry?!" Yusuke said "I don't know but I gotta get going!!" you said and started running to school...

End of chapter 1~ The Begining

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment