Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - NintenReviews- NFS Carbon

I know this game is a lil' old but it may be important to some people.

Chapter 1 - NintenReviews- NFS Carbon

Chapter 1 - NintenReviews- NFS Carbon

Geez EA. Why are your NFS games getting worse?!?!?

Gameplay- The conrolling feels obvious but there's no sound from the Wiimote speaker and nothing else special. The rumble feels accurate but you can hear it well and it's a bit annoying. Switching from steering position to pointing to the screen at the menu gets annoying also. They're several controller options to choose.

Graphics-Impressive for the Wii! Some the visuals look as good as Brawl. But if your looking for the best graphics, the Wii's not the best choice. I don't own a HDTV but on my standard, it looks great. But! There are glitches and some are pretty noticable.

The Police-  basicially the same as NFS Most Wanted. Their are no new cop cars. There's only about 15 new wakie talkie quotes. Their are no new ways to stop you. The heat code is still the same. Damaging looks only a lil' better but some crashes look hilarious( and so does traffic crashes).

What really annoys me.- it was said there would be Be The Cop mode but they lied!!! IT's just unlocking a crappy police car that works just like a regular car! Career mode takes only about 7 hours to complete. Their are 3 different types of cars you can drive.... all of them are in the same Career mode which really sucks because who would want to that, you won't unlock much else.

Multiplayer-Boring

Customization-the Autosulpt mode is preatty unique. Their is a lot more ways to cuztomize than Most Wanted.

Cars-most of them are pretty cool. Not that many new cars.

The girls- a lot of them are ugly, especially the race starters, probably because the graphics aren't the best.

Wait for NFS: Pro Street? Or get Carbon?- wow.... this is a hard decision. Pro Street looks neat but is just stupid simulator racing. No driving around cities or police, which is why I got NFS: MW and Underground 2. Sure the realistic damage may look neat but it's not going to be like Burnout( crashes like this game would make me get it... if it has traffic to destroy.) But if the sweet graphics of Pro Street impress you, then wait. The Wii version may be useless to get. But! Not much has been said about PS so I could be wrong!

Final Scores

Gameplay-7/10

Graphics-7/10

Sound-6/10

Customization-7/10

New features-6/10

Cars-7/10

Replay value-3/10

FINAL-6/10.

Conclusion- Some people may say,"This is boring" or "This is bull crap!!!" This is worse than Most Wanted. IF your looking for a great racing game, this is the best solution. Wait for Pro Street or the next Mario Kart!

Thanks for reading!^^

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TwilightsBane on June 15, 2007, 10:37:55 AM

TwilightsBane on
TwilightsBaneYes that game ate dirt. I'm not baggin on Nintendo, I blame EA games, but I tried it on the X-box 360 and it was half decent. Still EA is completely squandering the Wii's potential. However, Nintendo still rocks.
 
NINTENDO 4 EVER!