Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chappy 1

Chapter 2 - Chappy 1

Chapter 2 - Chappy 1
Soulless Eyes

Kanji- Are you going to write the whole story and then post it? * looks toward his preoccupied creator* Shaina? BakurasAngel? Kuroi Kage Enjeri? *thinks to himself as he stares at her*
NOASANGEL!

Shaina- *jumps and throws all her papers up in the air* What! * blinks as Nen and Kanji stare at her as the papers fall on them* Oh. . .what?

Nen- *rolls eyes as he takes a paper off of his head* Not to ruin your. . .happy time. . .but it’s time for the next chapter. * Shaina smiles as she plops down in front of the computer* How many nickname’s do you have? * Shaina smiles as she thinks to herself* I mean one’s you go bye. .

Shaina- *smiles* NoasAngel, BakurasAngel, *smiles to self*, KeoraKaiba, Angel Wolf, Kuroi Kage Enjeri, Shaina, and Akusei Kitsune. * muses blink as Shaina smiles* Oh and then there’s other one’s like Sunshine and so forth, but I like these ones. I don’t own Yu-Gi-Ou so please don’t sue. *muses nod as Shaina smiles* Review or you shall feel the wrath of my frying pan.
( FYI- This is supposed to be about 1 year later then the Yu-Gi-Ou season so they’re all a year older. So instead of fifteen/sixteen they’re sixteen/seventeen and Mokuba is eleven and Keora is about fifteen.)

Chapter 1- CEO’s, Suicidal Kids, and an Overly Hyper Girl

“ Didn’t Keora say she’d be here?” asks Joey as he stands taping his foot on the sidewalk outside of the airport. Yugi nods as he stands next to his best friend.

“ She did, but the plane is late,” says Yugi and blinks as a teenager comes walking out of the airport carrying a bag over her shoulder. “ Keora!” The teen lowers her sunglasses and looks at the sixteen year old. She smiles at her friend as she sticks her sunglasses in her pants pocket.

“ Hiya Yugi. . .sorry my plane was late,” says Keora as she hugs the smaller duelist. “ It’s been a while. Two or three years. . .I think.” Yugi nods as Keora smiles as she looks at Joey. “ Hey Wheeler.” Joey smiles as he walks over and hugs her. “ Well I know that you guys met my big bro during Duelist Kingdom and even before. . .and sad to say I wasn’t able to come here for Battle City. I heard about the hell that was.” Yugi and Joey smile slightly as the girl smiles. “ Seto Kaiba. . .he’s nothing like Kanji.” Yugi and Joey nod in agreement as Keora’s limo pulls up.

“ Wow Keora,” says Joey and Keora smiles and laughs as she remembers that he didn’t really remember much about her limo’s. She had left right after Kanji had died. “ I almost forgot that you’re rich.” Keora laughs as she gets into the limo and offers them a seat. “What? You’re going to let us ride in this?”

“ Why not?” asks Keora as she tips her finely boned face to the side. “ I’m not Seto. . .” Joey and Yugi nod as they get into the limo next to the Yagima. “ I’m only here for a week on business. . .my home land is America where the Angel Comp. is.” Yugi and Joey blink as Keora removes a deck from her pocket. “ You didn’t know?” They shake their heads as Keora looks down at her shoes. “ I’m surprised. . .you must not watch a lot of television.” They shrug as Keora smiles slightly as she laughs to herself. “ Oh I know what’s wrong.” Keora closes her eyes and her hair turns silver. “ Remember me now?”

“ You. . .you. . .you’re Keo Yagi!” shouts Joey as he stares at his long time friend.
“ But. . .but how?” Keora smiles as they pull up in front of a big black painted building. “ What is this place?” Keora smiles as she opens the gates as she motions for them to follow her. “ Huh. . .?”

Across Town

“ What now?” asks Seto as he sits in his limo irritably. “ What’s taking so long?” He sighs as he opens the door up and gets out of the limo. “ Never mind. I’ll walk.” The cold Kaiba stalks down the street and sighs as people turn to look at him. He continues to walk and then looks up and notices a boy standing in the middle of the road. “ Hey kid watch out!” The kid doesn’t even look up as a car comes flying at him. Seto gasps and runs into the street and knocks the kids to the ground barely missing getting hit himself. The boy looks at him and stands up and starts to walk away as Seto grabs a hold of him. “ What were you thinking?! You could have gotten killed.”

“ Why do you care?” asks the boy as his white hair falls into his eyes. “ I don’t know you. . .and you don’t know me.” Cold blue eyes meet steel gray for a split second as the kid pulls away from him and starts to walk down the street. “ You should have just let me go.” Seto stares after the kid as he kneels on the sidewalk.

“ Well at least let me take you home,” says Seto as he stands up and runs after the kid.
“ Then I can make sure you don’t try and kill yourself again.” The boy turns and glares at Seto.

“ Why are you following me? Want a thank you or something?” asks the boy as he stalks away from Seto. “ I don’t need nor want your help.”

“ I had a brother. . .he’d be about your age now kid. . .and I guess it’s just his memory that makes me want to help you,” says Seto as he follows the kid. “ Where are you going?” The boy growls as he spins around and glares at Seto. “ What?”

“ Leave me alone!” shouts the boy and turns and runs down the street. “ I don’t need yours or anyone’s help!” Seto stands in shock as he stares after the boy and then turns on his heel and leaves. The boy sighs in relief as he walks down an alley and sneaks into a poor looking building. He sneaks across the room as he plugs his nose. “ Smells like beer in here.” The boy falls back as a fist connects with his stomach.

“ Get out of here you brat and take that wig off!” shouts a man as he leers down on the boy in a drunken rage. The boy screams out as the man cuts him with a knife and throws him against the wall.

“ Se. . .set. . .seto,” whimpers the boy as he drifts into unconsciousness. The man gives the boy another kick for good measure and then goes back to his the couch and falls back asleep.

With Keora and the gang

“ What. . .what is this place?” asks Joey as he looks at all the wires snaking around the room and connecting to a capsule in the middle of the room. “ This. . .this reminds me of a hospital.”

“ It’s. . .it’s Kanji,” whispers Yugi as he looks down at the form in the capsule. “ Keora! He’s dead!” Keora nods weakly as she looks at the capsule and turns away. “ Then. . .then why are you keeping him alive?”

“ He’s not alive,” says Keora quietly as she points to a computer screen. “ Kanji always loved computers. . .and his heart might be dead, but his mind was still working so I transferred his mind into the computer so he could work on his dream. . .a VR game that terminally sick kids can play and experience the outside world.” Keora smiles weakly as she points to a machine in the middle of the room. “ I know Seto made something similar and Noa went far beyond. . .but this one is going to be even different.” Joey and Yugi gasp as Keora walks toward the capsule. “ I’ve been working on this for almost eight years now you two. I started with simple programs, but now I’ve finally found a way to give sight to the blind in the VR game. Hearing to the deaf and speech to the dumb.” Joey and Yugi’s eyes go wide and blink as the diamond around Keora’s neck shimmers.

“ What are you trying to do? Play God?” asks Yugi. Keora shakes her head as her deep blue eyes overflow with tears. “ Then what?”

“ Make Kanji’s dream come true,” says Keora quietly as she looks at the super computer screen. “ The game is called ‘ Kanji’s Dream’. All the proceeds are going to go to finding a cure for AIDS.” Joey and Yugi blink and realization dawns on Keora. “ I never told you what killed Kanji!” Joey and Yugi nod as Keora sighs as she sits down on the floor and pulls her knees to her chest. “ Leukemia. . .brought on by AIDS.” Joey and Yugi gasp as Keora buries her head in her arms. “ We couldn’t do anything to save him.”

“ I know,” says Joey quietly as he walks over and kneels down next to Keora “ I think this is the best idea in the world. When does it go worldwide?” Keora blinks as she looks up into his deep brown eyes. “ Have any idea?”

“ Oct. 25,” says Keora quietly as she stands up shakily. “ His birthday.” Yugi and Joey’s eyes bug out as Keora smiles slightly. “ What?”

“ So Kanji and Seto were. . .twins,” says Yugi. Keora nods and Yugi blinks in surprise. “ I never knew that. . . I knew they were brothers. . .but. . .twins.” Keora smiles as she sits down in a chair as she takes a picture album out from under the chair. “ What’s that?”

“ All the pictures I have of Seto and Kanji,” says Keora quietly as she opens it up and looks at the front page. “ Side by side they look almost identical.” Joey and Yugi walk up and look over Keora’s shoulder and gasp at the similarities between the two. “ Kanji was smaller, darker eyed, and lighter skinned. . .hard to believe. Seto is tall, cold blue eyes, and slightly darker.”

“ And when we put you next to them,” says Joey as he takes a picture out and puts it next to them in the album. “ Yeah. . .Kaiba’s.” Joey blinks as Keora glares at him. “ OK. . .so one Kaiba and two Yagima’s.” Keora smiles as she looks at her friends. “ Now what about Mokuba?” Keora sighs helplessly as she puts her head in her hands. “ What?”

“ No luck,” says Keora as she looks at them. “ I can’t find him.” Yugi and Joey sigh as Keora mumbles under her breath in a mixture of Japanese, English, and ancient Egyptian.

With the boy

“ Son!” shouts a voice in the boy’s head. The boy opens his eyes weakly and looks into the eyes of his father. “ Oh son. . .I’m so sorry. . .let me help you.” The boy growls as he weakly pushes his fathers hand away and stands up. “ Come on son. . .you’re bleeding. . .we need to take you to the hospital.”

“ No,” mumbles the boy as he starts to walk toward the door. “ I have to go to school.” The world whirls before him as he collapses. “ I have to go. . .I have to go.” The boys father picks him up and runs to his car knowing that he’s going to jail for child abuse.

“ Oh son. . .I’m so sorry,” whispers the man as he drives to the hospital and carries his son to the ER room. “ Help him!” One of the nurses look up and runs out and grabs the boy out of his fathers arms and takes the boy into the ER. “ I’m such a fool.” Ten minutes later the man is sitting outside of his sons room with police men standing next to him. “ I just want to say I’m sorry.” The man blinks as a red haired boy rushes into the ER and into his son’s room without being noticed. “ Wonder who he is?”

“ Oh Moku,” says the boy as he stares down at his friend. “ You have to pull through buddy.” The black haired boy on the bed opens his eyes weakly and looks into the blue eyes of his friend. “ You okay?”

“ Yeah. . .I guess,” says the boy as he looks into his friends eyes. “ Hey Maji. . .tell my dad I’m awake. . .I know he’s going to jail and he’s only my adopted father. . .but I want to say good bye.” Maji nods as he walks out and signals to the man he figures is Moku’s father.

“ He’s awake,” says Maji as the police men and Moku’s father follow him into the room. “ Well. . .I better go.” The man walks up to his sons bedside and smiles weakly.

“ Sorry son,” says the man. Moku smiles slightly as he just nods his head and goes back into a semi comatose sleep. “ Who’ll take care of him?”

“ Do you have any living family?” asks one of the police officers. The man shakes his head as the officer sighs. “ Then Mr. Tsuki he’ll go over to Child Welfare. . .I guess.” Mr. Tsuki just nods as he’s lead out of the hospital in handcuffs. He blinks as he see’s a dark brown haired teen walking down the sidewalk toward them. The teen looks up as they take their sunglasses off and blinks.

“ So officers. . .abuse case?” asks the teen. Mr. Tsuki figures out it’s a young woman cause of her voice.

“ Indeed Ms. Keora,” says one of the officers. Keora glares as he looks at Mr. Tsuki coldly. “ Can we help you with anything Keora? I’ve known you since you were eight and won that case for your brother.” Keora smiles weakly and nods slightly. “ What do you need?”

“ I’m looking for Mokuba Yagima. . .he was adopted out about six years ago. . .have you heard of him?” asks Keora and blinks as all three mens eyes go wide. “ What?”

“ Moku. . .Mokuba Yagima?” asks Mr. Tsuki. Keora nods as his eyes go wide with fear.
“ That’s. . .that’s my sons name.” Keora’s eye go wide as she turns and runs into the hospital.
“ You mean. . .Mokuba has living family.” The police officers nod as one of them run in as the other one puts him in the police car. “ Keora. . .take good care of my son.”

“ Mokuba!” shouts Keora as she bursts into the hospital and right into the ER. The doctors turn and look at her in shock and then calm down as they recognize her. “ Dr. Tageki!” A younger male doctor turns to look at Keora and smiles slightly. “ Where’s Tsuki, Mokuba’s room?” The doctor points to a room right next to her. Keora bows in thanks as she walks into the room and notices a black haired form on the bed, but what shocks her more is the deep brown haired teen standing next to him. “ Seto!” The dark brown haired teen turns to look at Keora and nods slightly. “ That Mr. Tsuki! I’m going to sue him for all he’s worth.” Seto blinks at the angry teen as Mokuba opens his eyes and stares at Seto in shock.

“ What? What are you doing here?” asks Mokuba as he stares at them. Seto smiles as he takes Mokuba’s hand in his own and smiles. “ Who. . .who are you?” Cold empty eyes void of anything stare into Seto’s. Seto’s sad smile turns into a frown as he looks at Mokuba.

“ It’s. . .it’s me Seto,” says Seto as he looks into Mokuba’s hauntingly empty eyes.
“ Don’t you remember me?” Mokuba shakes his head slightly as a single tear rolls down Seto’s cheek. “ Mokuba. . .Mokuba. . .please. . .I’ve been looking for you for the past six years.” Mokuba eye’s still stare voidly into Seto’s as the once cold CEO turns away and starts to walk out of the room. “ You can’t be Mokuba. . .Mokuba would have never forgotten me.” Suddenly a whimper from the bed alerts Seto to the smaller crying.


“ I can’t remember. . .I can’t,” whimpers Mokuba as tears roll down his cheeks.
“ I can’t. . .I can’t.” Seto runs over and wraps his arms around the smaller. “ Will. . .will you help me remember?” Seto nods as he holds his brother to his chest. “ Whoever you are.”

“ Of course I’ll help you Mokuba. . .you’re my little brother after all,” says Seto quietly and then blinks as someone sets a hand on his shoulder. “ Who are you?” Keora smiles as she looks at Mokuba.

“ Your sister,” says Keora quietly as she touches Mokuba’s cheek gently. “ He will remember you Seto. . .just give him time. . .he’s going to be pretty touch and go for the next few days.” Seto nods as he puts the now sleeping Mokuba back on the bed. “ I’ll use my VR system to help.” Seto blinks as he turns to look at her. “ We were supposed to have a meeting tomorrow. CEO of Kaiba Corp. and CEO of Angel Comp.” Seto blinks and then smiles slightly and nods as Keora smiles. “ Well I’m Keora.”

“ Seto,” says Seto as he extends his hand and Keora shakes it. “ Glad to meet you.”

Shaina- Cute! Mokuba has amnesia!

Kanji- Yeah. . .and you have me in the capsule, limbo thingy! Again!

Nen- She likes to do that. * Shaina nods as she looks off into the distance* Well I can’t wait to see what happens. Mokuba doesn’t remember anything longer then three years back. . .so it’s up to Keora and Seto to remind him. . .and when an old acquaintance from Keora’s past appears. . .things start to get interesting and when they finally thought everything in Domino was back to normal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment