Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Paradise

After a mysterious hooded man tells of a myterious entrance to Kingdom Hearts, Sora and his friends are launched on another adventure.

Chapter 1 - Paradise

Chapter 1 - Paradise

"Riku! Come on! You are going to miss the ball game!"
The white haired teen rolled over in his sleep.
"Just a couple more minutes..." he mumbled.
Sora walked over to the bed and began to tug on Riku's arm.
"We don't have a couple of minutes! Now get up! When did you get so lazy?"
Riku groaned.
"Uggh. Alright alright! I'm getting up! Stop pulling on my arm! Just go and let me get dressed."
"Okay," Sora replied, "But hurry! Tidas and Wakka are playing! We're supposed to meet Selphie and Kairi at the field."
Riku began to push Sora out of the room.
"Alright! I'll meet you outside. Go."
Sora ran out under Riku's stern gaze. Riku closed the door behind him.
"Another day on Destiny Island"
A few minutes later Riku exited his house. Sora was already slowly wandering up the road.
"Hey! Wait up!" Riku called.
"Come on, slowpoke!" shouted Sora, who began to break into a run.
Riku groaned and took off to catch Sora, whom he easily overtook. He playfully bumped into Sora, causing him to stumble.
"Hey! Don't make me!" said Sora threateningly.
Riku laughed, "Don't make you what? I bet even after all the practice with the Keyblade you still can't beat me!"
Sora growled and picked up a long stick that he found lying along the side of the road.
"En guarde! Let's see if you're still as good as you say!"
Riku grinned and picked up another stick that also lay by the road.
"Don't forget that I beat Roxas when we fought!" He slashed the stick at Sora.
Sora raised an eyebrow.
"That's not what I've heard!" said he after parrying the blow.
They continued running up the road in their mock sword fight, striking and blocking each others' attacks.
Suddenly a voice called their attention.
"Ahem!"
They stopped in their tracks. Sora looked over to see Kairi and Selphie standing at the entrance to the field.
"Oh, hey Kai- OW!"
Riku had swung his stick and smacked Sora square on the head. Sora rubbed his battle bruise.
"Gotcha." said Riku proudly.
"Hey! Not fair! I was distracted!" Sora whined.
Kairi giggled.
"It looks like you two haven't grown up one bit!"
Everyone laughed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment