Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Confrontation

After a mysterious hooded man tells of a myterious entrance to Kingdom Hearts, Sora and his friends are launched on another adventure.

Chapter 2 - Confrontation

Chapter 2 - Confrontation
Kairi, Riku, Sora, and Selphie walked over to the bleachers that lined the blitzball pool. It was an above ground pool that had a depth of about thirty feet. Encased in thick glass, the pool was ideal to play blitzball. The group of friends could see Wakka and Tidus already warming up for the match.
Selphie looked over at Riku, Sora and Kairi.
"It's supposed to be a good matchup today. I heard Kael and Raenis are playing for the opposing team."
Sora smirked and said, "I hope they lose horribly!"
He and Kael never got on good terms with eachother. They were always trying to start fights with each other. A lot of times these fights were to compete for Kairi's attention, since they both liked her. Unfortunately, when Sora and Kairi came back from their distant adventure, their love for each other was established and Kael became jealous. Ever since, he's been trying to win Kairi over.
Suddenly a voice spoke out of nowhere
"Well, look who we have here! If it isn't Shorty and the gang!"
Sora turned around to see Kael walking over with Raenis close behind.
"What do you want Kael?"
The tall boy grimaced and pushed Sora out of the way.
"Hey Kairi! How are ya?" he asked confidently.
Kael stood about five feet eleven inches with a fit, lean body. His long blue hair came down to his shoulders with his bangs stretching to his nose. He had stone gray eyes that flashed with ignorance.
"Hey Kael why don't you leave! Nobody wants you here!" Sora stated with a menacing undertone.
Kael rotated to face Sora.
"What, are you gonna make me?"
Sora's eyes gleamed.
"I might." he said dangerously.
They stood facing each other waiting for one or the other to make a move.
"That's enough guys."
Riku had stepped between them and looked from one to the other.
"Kael, don't you have a game to play?"
The blue haired boy scowled at Sora and turned to go. Raenis looked at Riku and Sora for a moment, then followed.
"Sora." said a stern voice.
Sora turned to come face to face with Kairi. She was glaring at him and had her hands at her hips. Sora cringed.
"Um... yeah Kairi?" he said cautiously.
"Why do you always have to fight with Kael every time you see him? Why can't you just let him be? He's not going to change, just like none of us are going to change, okay? And besides," she took his hand,"you should know that I only like you."
Sora smiled and blushed simultaneously.
"Okay, I'll try."
They heard Selphie's voice.
"Come on it's about to start!"
Kairi smiled at Sora and went to join Selphie.
Riku walked up next to Sora.
"You owe me one."
Sora grinned.
"Yeah right! I coulda taken him hands down!"
They went over to where Kairi and Selphie were sitting. All of a sudden the loudspeakers blared.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! May I have your attention! Today we have the Blazers playing the Warriors! Let's play BLITZBALL!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment