Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dawn of Destiny

After encountering a Heartless, Sora and crew come across the Hall of Abandon and their journey begins!

Chapter 2 - Dawn of Destiny

Chapter 2 - Dawn of Destiny
Sora got to his feet and brushed himself off.
"Why does it always have to be difficult." he said frustratedly.
For some reason a familiar voice in his head said, 'Maybe it's destny...'
"Destiny." he mumbled.
Sora summoned the Keyblade.
"This is my destiny."
He dropped the Keyblade, only to have it reappear in his hands before it hit the ground. He looked over to Riku, who was watching him.
"Sora, if we stick together, we can end this once and for all. It's like that hooded guy said, we just have to find the last door to Kingdom Hearts and lock it. We can do it, all we have to do is believe.
Sora nodded. Kairi and Ichigo approached them. Grasping Sora's hand, Kairi spoke.
"I'm coming with you guys, so don't try to tell me to stay behind this time, because it's just not going to happen!"
Suddenly, before them, an intense light shone forth, forcing them to cover their eyes. When the light ceased, they uncovered their eyes and looked forward. Ahead of them, the wooden door, the one that always looked over their quiet cavern, had morphed to reveal a keyhole. Sora approached it with keyblade in hand.
"What's that?" asked Ichigo curiously.
Riku turned to her, summoning Way to Dawn.
"The beginning of our adventure... We might not be back for a while, so, coiuld you tell my mother that I love her?"
Ichigo nodded.
Sora looked back at her.
"Bye Sis!"
She smiled.
"Bye lil' bro!"
Kairi giggled and summoned her keyblade. Sora returned his focus to the keyhole, raising the Kingdom Key. Riku and Kairi did the same. Beams of light shot from the tips of the keys and into the keyhole. Lowering their swords, they waited. Nothng happened.Riku looked over to Sora and Kairi who, in turn, shrugged at him. They raised their keyblades and tried again.
Still nothing. Sora lowered his keyblade.
"Why isn't it working?"
"I don't know..." said Riku.
"Maybe it's broken." added Kairi
Ichigo, who stood back and looked on, thought quietly to herself. An idea struck her.
"Try it one more time." she told them.
Sora, Riku, and Kairi raised their respective keyblades and aimed at the hole. The beams of light shot out and into it.
Unexpectedly a fourth beam of light came from behind them and entered the hole. There was a bright flash of light, and then, the door swung open on invisible hinges.
Sora looked forward, shocked, and then back at Ichigo. She grinned, holding a keyblade with a butterfly shaped handle and blue designs on the blade.
"I wasn't kidding when I said that I have a keyblade."
"I forgot." he replied.
She walked forward with her keyblade.
"Well it looks like I'm coming too. You didn't think you were gonna leave your one and only sister out of the fun did you?"
Sora toed the ground awkwarkly.
"I guess not."
Riku stepped towards the open door.
"Come on, destiny awaits!"
He fearlessly stepped into the room beyond it. Kairi followed, then Ichigo.
Sora took a step forward, hesitated then continued into the doorway.
"SORA!! WAIT!!!" called a pair of familiar voices from back in the cave. Sora turned around to see Donald Duck and Goofy running to the door, which he saw, began to close.
"Donald! Goofy!" he cried, running back to the door.
But too late. Just as he reached it, it snapped shut.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment