Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One Winged Angel

Sora has seemingly lost his memory can Riku and the others find it?

Chapter 1 - One Winged Angel

Chapter 1 - One Winged Angel
--{All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.}--
-Ansem (Xenahort's Heartless)


Part Three of The Hall of Abandon

Kairi... my sister?
Riku stood numbly in the dark void of the room.
"I just can't believe it."
He lifted his chin and gazed ahead at the red haired boy who had revealed himself as Riku's brother.
"But, Adam, if you're my brother, then why are you trying to kill us?
Adam removed his sunglasses, revealing eyes that saw many years of emptiness.
"Because I have lost something dear to me. I am desperately trying to find it and I don't want you to get in the way."
Riku thought for a moment.
"Why can't we help you? Why side with the darkness? You can come with us and we can help you find what you lost."
Adam's features contorted slightly.
"You can't help!" Adam shouted. "What I seek is only something that I myself can find, no one else!"
Riku hesitated at the sudden outburst.
"But, what is it that you have lost exactly?"
Adam's temper subsided.
"My heart."
"... you are, a Heartless."
Adam frowned.
"No, I'd hate to be one of those wretched things."
Riku pondered.
"Then what are you?"
Adam grinded his teeth frustratedly.
"I'm still me. I am only missing half of my heart. And it's been like this for ever since I can remember."
Adam squared up with Riku.
"Now enough small talk. I just wanted to tell you the truth before you die. Goodbye Brother."
He summoned a portal of darkness and began to back through it. Riku charged after Adam, but he knew he couldn't catch him. Suddenly a dark figure in black hooded robes appeared behind Adam in the portal and pushed him away from it.
"Hey!" he turned to see the portal disappear. He tried to summon another, but none came.
Riku hesitiated.
Organization 13? I thought they were all dead?
He caught up with Adam who frantically dodged an incoming attack. He pulled out another Keyblade and began an assault on Riku with his key and Sora's Kingdom Key. Riku blocked an attack and dodged another, and slashed Way to Dawn at Adam's mid-section. Adam, without thinking tried to block Riku's strike wih Sora's Keyblade, only to have it knocked out of his hands and fly thirty feet away. He growled angrily and ran towards it. Riku raced him to get it but could see that he was losing. He dived, struck Adam's legs out from under him, and rolled over to the Keyblade, picking it up. Adam stumbled and fell at Riku's feet. He quickly recovered and leaped away before Riku could strike him.
"I'm gonna kill you for that!"
He started forward, but paused midstep. He held his hands spread wide as an immense dark fire engulfed his body.
"Let's see how you like this, Brother!"
Something large and dark began to issue from the ground like a large cloud of steam. It rose and hovered above the shadowy floor before turning opaque and white. It morphed and adjusted into a humanoid shape. Seconds later, it solidified, revealing a menacing sight. Before Riku, a good eight feet tall, was a large human like creature with a pointed head and a single white seraph wing sprouting from it's back in it's hands was a long pole, ending in a sharp, curved blade.Riku stepped back and looked at Adam who waved at him, smiling.
"Ciao!"
He disappeared, leaving Riku and Sora alone with the strange enemy.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on November 13, 2008, 6:41:51 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Woh...AWSOME! ^U^ Once more characters come in, things are going to get even more hairy! ^U^

NobodywithaHeart on November 13, 2008, 6:49:44 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartYeah it's gettin really good!

sailoraqua13 on November 13, 2008, 6:59:33 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I can't wait for the next chappie! Now...Who was the person in the Orgy XIII robe?

NobodywithaHeart on November 13, 2008, 7:20:10 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartI can't say! It's a surprise! You'll have to wait!

sailoraqua13 on November 13, 2008, 7:48:22 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Man! Okay, I'll wait! ^U^

NobodywithaHeart on November 13, 2008, 7:53:41 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartIt should be soon so you'll have to patient. ^.^