Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Creation

Sora has seemingly lost his memory can Riku and the others find it?

Chapter 4 - Creation

Chapter 4 - Creation
Sora and Riku approached the blonde woman that stood hesitant before them, her eyes averted. Sora reached out a hand,"Hi! I'm Sora! What's your name?"
Riku glared at her, quietly summoning his keyblade.
"Larxene... what are you doing here? I thought you were dead!"
Larxene took a step backward with a pitiful glance towards Riku.
"What's wrong?" asked Sora, "Have you two met before?"
Riku continued to stare as he spoke.
"This... this Nobody tried to kill us both! You fought her and killed her, or so I thought."
Larxene lifted her gaze, "No! You don't understand! I-!"
"She," Riku cut her off, "and the rest of Organization XIII, had Namine tear apart our memories so they could attack us while we were weak!"
Larxene shuffled in her spot uncomfortably.
"Once we defeated her and several other members of the Organization, Namine changed your memories back by placing you in that capsule. Larxene can't be trusted, Sora, not after what she did to us."
Sora looked back and forth from Riku to Larxene. Suddenly memories that he'd never seen before flash across his mind, memories of people, things, and events he never remembered seeing. His mind wheeled at the sudden knowledge that flooded him.
"But, but why... did she help us just now?"
"Because I've changed!" she blurted, "I'm not the same as I was before! I met Ichigo and we became friends and I promised that I would help you out. I don't want you to hate me because of what I did in the past, however wrong it was. Please forgive me!"
Larxene dropped to her knees and buried her face in her hands sobbing.Sora and Riku looked at eachother confused as to what they should do. Larxene removed her now wet face from her hands and looked at them, shocked, as tears continued to slide down her cheeks.
"What is this... feeling? What is happening to me?"
Without warning, Larxene began to float upward her body arching until her chest faced up to the invisible ceiling of the dark room, from which a large beam of light exploded, passing straight through Larxene's inert body. Her eyes glazed over as something began to descend through the ray, and, when Riku and Sora approached, they discerned it to be a large crystalline heart. Amazed, they looked on as it proceeded to enter her chest and in a bright flash of light she collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily. The room was now encased in a myriad of colors and shapes as opposed to it's once gloomy appearance. The pyramid in the center of the room now rotated slowly, it's beam of light now altered into a beam of darkness. Larxene stood and shivered.
"How...is it... possible?" Emotions flowed through her like the rapids of a river. Happiness, anger, love, sorrow, jealousy, shock... all encased her in their warm embrace as Larxene shook with delight. All of these feelings she had lost for so long and in the blink of an eye they all coursed through her being.
Once more... she was whole.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on January 11, 2009, 10:03:03 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh...my...gosh! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! KEEP GOING! ^U^