Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hammer Time

This story sucks now with only the plot vaugely outlined in the first chapter, but as I add on chapters the plot will build into something like a short novel and become very entertaining. =Þ

Chapter 1 - Hammer Time

Chapter 1 - Hammer Time
Chapter 1- Hammer Time of A Current of Mirrors
The ball, thunderous, rebounded from a corner hit on a white line only to have the same action repeated on the other side of this square contraption. Accordingly, the ball went back to its original position, and SWOOSH! Score 1 for Cyborg, score 0 for the computer. (If you’re a hardcore gamer then you would have guessed this was pong.)

As soon as Cyborg had emitted his victory screech, “Ye - aiahh!!! (like Dave Chapelle, imfao) Beat that!”, his eyes goggling as normal with a stammered mouth that just couldn’t seem to keep its position in one place, a current went through his body as if a stream of electricity was emanating inside of him. This current originated in its physical form at the edges of contact between Cyborg and his controller. It was a short jolt, yet a painless one.

Cyborg was stultified as to what had just occurred and felt fine. He assumed that it must have just been a short circuit in the processing module. However, the Tower’s computer unit contained vapor absorbers three times as efficient as any in a household freezer. But Cyborg didn’t care; he ignored it and continued playing his game.

Over the next few days all of the Teen Titans, even Raven, played games on the Tower’s computer unit. And during these few days, the Titans all went through the same experience as Cyborg. They too followed the same course of action as Cyborg.
(This is getting a but redundant, don’t you think?)


A week after Cyborg’s shock, a dark man in his late 30s, a genius of science, a creator of robots, Hammer (his name) let out a silent chuckle in his dark, dreary lair. His plans were nearing completion. Soon he would have armies of robots, each equal in power to the mightiest of the Teen Titan’s powers.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ravens_bad_side on February 15, 2005, 10:22:12 PM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideplease wright more??? please?

Nodgdi666 on June 30, 2004, 3:56:42 PM

Nodgdi666 on
Nodgdi666Come on guys, review!