Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Prisoner has Escaped...

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 1 - A Prisoner has Escaped...

Chapter 1 - A Prisoner has Escaped...
A young girl walked down a long hallway and into a large room. In the room, a girl dressed as though she ran an army, the dictator of the entire world, was inside, pacing.....Back and forth....back and forth.....back and forth...........

"Miharu? Ummm, Miharu?"

The young dictator stopped her pacing and faced her best friend and one of her executioners, Lyra, who was standing very calmly, but with a nervous look on her face.
"Yes, Lyra? What is it?" Miharu finally answered.

"Well," Lyra hesitantly began, as Miharu looked out of a large window in the room. "We, kind of...ummm, well....I really don't know how to put this, but....one of the prisoners has escaped....."

Miharu turned very slowly and slammed her fists against her desk as she spoke. "What?! How could you let a pri-"

Suddenly, running was heard from the hallway. It was Kanna, one of the most sadistic executioners Dictator Miharu had hired. "MIHARU!! MIHARU!!!" Kanna screamed. "MIHARU!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!"

Fed up with listening to the news, Miharu kicked her desk over and screamed at the top of her lungs...."I ALREADY KNOW!!! A PRISONER HAS ESCAPED, RIGHT?! LYRA HAS ALREADY TOLD ME!!"

"Yeah, Kanna." Lyra said nonchalantly. "I already told her."

"Oh. I knew that." Kanna said with a sly grin on her face. In fact, both executioners had a grin on their face.

Miharu looked at them both, very angrily. The young dictator asked "What are you two grinning for?!"

Lyra and Kanna both looked at each other and looked back at their ruler. "Nuuuuuuuthin'!!" They both recited at the same time, still with very large grins on their faces.

"Well, CUT IT OUT!!!" Miharu demanded. "I want you BOTH to look for that prisoner, even if it KILLS YOU!!! The dictators voice echoed through the room and the long hallway. "Now GET GOING!!" she ordered.

The two executioners, now with even BIGGER grins on their faces, both whispered to each other. "1....2....3...." and all of a sudden bursted out laughing.

"HahahaaHAA!! We got you, Miharu!!" Lyra said cheerfully.

"Yeah, Miharu!" Kanna agreed. "You fell for it!!!"

Miharu, dumbfounded, looked at Lyra and Kanna. She realized their little joke. She couldn't stand being fooled like that. So, the dictator made a deal with them. "Lyra? Kanna?" she said, somewhat calm.

"Yes, Miharu?" Kanna asked shakily.

"Oh, no....Are we in trouble?" Lyra responded nervously.

"Don't worry." Miharu answered. "You're not in trouble. BUT, so help me, if this ever, ever, EVER happens AGAIN, I shall add you BOTH to the LIST. Agreed?"

Kanna looked at Lyra, just as Lyra looked at the dictator, who was looking at them both with a small smile on her face. The two executioners both got the point....

"Yes, Miharu-sama." Kanna agreed.

"Yes." Lyra responded, "Agreed."

"Good." Miharu announced as she escorted them back to the jail cell. "Remember. You two still have a job to do, now get going."

"OK!" Kanna and Lyra said, smiling at the sight of all of the poor prisoners.

~End of First Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment