Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - You Can Watch Over This. ^__^

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 2 - You Can Watch Over This. ^__^

Chapter 2 - You Can Watch Over This. ^__^
"Alright! Everyone!" Miharu yelled to her small army. "The time has come for me to assign you all a country to watch over."

"REALLY?!" the excited army of people responded simultaneously.

"How do you guys do that?" the dictator thought to herself. "Umm, yeah. All of you get a country to watch over. But tha-"

"YES! I wanna rule Japan!" Kanna screamed.

"Can I rule Scotland?" another voice questioned.

"CANADA!! CAAAANAAAAADAAAAAA!!" a very hyper person announced.

"HEY!" Miharu yelled, "Canada's MINE to rule over. I'm renaming it "Canadia". It sounds better. Anyways, I didn't say that you all were going to RULE the country. I said WATCH OVER. That means you guys have to tell me what happens in that country. You're all basically....OH! Human security cameras! Heh heh!!"

"AWWWW!!!" the army of kids yelled. Then, they all realized that they shouldn't argue, so they agreed. Just WATCH OVER. Not RULE. So, the dictator told the army what country they could watch over. That is, except her friend, Arya.

"Miharu?" the torturer said with anger in her voice. "What about me?"

"Hmmmm...." the dictator thought for a minute, and then got an idea. A small pebble was on the floor where Miharu was standing. "Here." she said kicking the stone towards Arya. "You can watch over this." Arya just stood there, staring at the pebble as Miharu walked away. She said absolutley nothing...

~End of Second Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment