Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - You're Not Ruler Anymore...

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 3 - You're Not Ruler Anymore...

Chapter 3 - You're Not Ruler Anymore...
It was about 2:00 in the afternoon. Miharu had gone for a small walk, just to get some bad thoughts off of her mind...

Her thoughts were of being executed by her own army. "They wouldn't do that.....Of course not. Not only are they part of my army; they're my best friends." Miharu said quietly to herself. "No. I have to stop thinking about it. It'll never happen..."

........Meanwhile, at the young dictator's manor, Arya had told Lyra and Kanna about her little mishap with Miharu.

"She gave me THIS to rule!" she said, as she held out the small pebble.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, Arya," Lyra pointed out, "We're not RULING over anything. We're WATCHING OVER the country."

"Hee hee. Arya got a rock." Kanna giggled.

"SHUT UP!!" Arya screamed. "I know we're not ruling over them, and I KNOW I GOT A ROCK!! But don't you think it's unfair that we all have to be 'Human Security Cameras' for her?

"Hmm. You have a point there." Lyra claimed.

"Yeah." Kanna agreed. "But what are we supposed to do about it?" Arya smirked and whispered her little plans to them...Dictator Miharu was in for a big surprise...

........Miharu got back from her small stroll. "Lyra? Kanna? Arya?" she called out. "Where are you guys?"

"I'm right here, Miharu-sama." Kanna said from behind. The sudden sound of her voice gave the dictator a chill up her spine.

"Oh. Good afternoon, Kanna!" Miharu greeted her. "Where's the other two?"

"Follow me." she instructed. "I'll show you." Miharu was confused, but agreed to follow her fellow executioner anyway. She led the dictator down a large set of stairs, to a small, empty, jail cell. Arya and Lyra were standing in the cell, each with a very stern look on their face.

"Hi, guys! Hey, why are you-"

"Sit down." Arya ordered as she pointed to a complex looking chair.

"Arya, you can't order me around! I'M THE DICTATOR!!"

"SIT DOWN!!" the torturer screamed.

"Alright, alright. FINE." Miharu (surprisingly and somewhat stupidly) listened to Arya's instruction and sat in the chair. Suddenly, after Lyra had pushed a small button, shackles held down Miharu's wrists and ankles.

"GUYS?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!" the dictator asked. By the sound of her voice, you could tell she was worried.

"We have a few questions for YOU, Miss Miharu." Arya told her.

"Yeah. How come we can't RULE the country that we were assigned?" Lyra asked.

"Umm....Hey. Don't you guys have people to execute or something?" At the sound of that, the three girls all looked at each other then looked back at Miharu with small smiles on their faces. Their smiles then changed back to stern looks of hatred.

"I have a question to ask, Miharu." Kanna told her. "Why do YOU get to rule everything?"

"Kanna. I'm the DICTATOR. Dictators get to rule whatever we....AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!..." Miharu was then electricuted with a small jolt of electricity. She then realized that the chair she was sitting in was used for...executions...

Finally, Arya asked Miharu a question. "Well, Miharu..." she said kind of slowly. "Why did I get a ROCK to watch over, hmmm?"

"Well....ummm....AUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" Miharu was again shocked, but this time, there was a bit more electricity.

"Answer."

"I...I'm not sh-AAAAAAUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

"TELL ME!!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU THAT MUCH!!!" Everything fell silent. Finally, Arya gave the other two a signal. They dumped a bucket of water on the dictator. "Wait. Guys? What are you doing this for?! I thought we were friends!!"

"We were." Arya pointed out. "But now, you're not even ruler anymore."

You're not ruler anymore....not ruler anymore....not ruler anymore....The words went through Miharu's head over and over and over...She didn't understand. The rock thing was pretty much a joke, and now, she's going to die because of her friends.

"Yes, Miharu. You're not ruler...ANYMORE...." They all chanted.

"Guys! Please! Arya! I'm sorry! You can rule a country if you'd like! I don't care!! Just please! Don't do this to me!" the young, and helpless dictator begged.

"Sorry, 'Dictator Miharu'. It's too late for that now." Ayra said as she took Miharu's hat off and threw it into a trash barrel. She turned around and began walking away. She then called only three words, probably the scariest words Miharu had heard in her short, ending-by-the-second life........"Guys? Execute her."

"NO! PLEASE!! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" Lyra then pushed the button. As she did, everything just...vanished...

"...............Noooooo....you can't do this....please....AHH!!!" Miharu said sleepily, and then woke up abruptly. She looked around, and she was in her room, safe and sound. "You mean, it was all just a...bad dream?" she whispered to herself. "Man, I should really think about giving Arya a country to RULE over. In fact, everyone can rule over their assigned country. I don't really care, just as long as that doesn't really happen." So, Miharu hugged her blankie, Snoedel, and fell back to sleep.

~End of Third Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment