Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - One Word.....SILENCE!!!

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 4 - One Word.....SILENCE!!!

Chapter 4 - One Word.....SILENCE!!!
Some days, as everybody experiences, can be very, very, VERY boring. For Dictator Miharu, boredom means taking it out on other people. (Believe me. I know.) One day, however, Miharu was...a little...TOO bored. So bored, she made Arya want to quit her job...

"My GOD! There's NOTHING to DO toDAY!! I already watched Kanna and Lyra execute half of the prisoners, and I'm getting kinda sick of seeing blood all over the place..." Miharu said staring at a wall. "Hmmm...Maybe I should pay Arya a little visit. Yeah. That's a good idea. Heh heh....heh." So, Miharu went to Arya's dorm. She had a little plan up her sleeve...

"KNOCK KNOCK, ARYA!!"

Arya sleepily opened her door. With a big yawn, she said "Oh. Hi, Mih-"

"SILENCE!!" the dictator screamed in Arya's face.

"What? What did I-"

"SILENCE!!" Miharu repeated. Not saying anything, Arya slammed the door right in Miharu's face. "HEY!! What was that for?" Arya didn't answer. Finally, Miharu gave up and just said "Fine, Arya. Have it your way." and walked away. But that was just for a few minutes....

....20 minutes after Arya's abrupt awakening, (she sleeps in really late...laziness...pure laziness...) Miharu met her walking in the hallway. "Hi, Arya!" Miharu said with a grin of happiness on her face. "Guess what!"

'Don't say anything to her.' Arya thought to herself. 'Just keep walking...'

"Arya, guess what!" Dictator Miharu repeated. Finally, Arya gave up. But just as she opened her mouth, it happened again..."SILENCE!!".

It drove Arya absolutley insane. She was getting sick of it. Every 5 minutes it was:

"Arya?"

"....Hmmm?"

"SILENCE!!"


So, finally, Arya spoke up. "Please Miharu!! It's been driving me crazy ALL DAY!! Please, I beg of you! STOP SAYING 'SILENCE'!!" she begged.

"OK." Miharu agreed. "I'll stop."

"Oh, thank you, Miharu." Arya responded.

"....Umm, Arya?" Miharu said.

"Yes, Miharu?"

"SHUT UP!!" ^____^

~End of Fourth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment