Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Where's Snoedel?!

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 6 - Where's Snoedel?!

Chapter 6 - Where's Snoedel?!
The day seemed like any normal day, until...

"GUYS!!! GUYS!!!" the dictator screamed.

"What?" Kanna asked.

"Yeah, Miharu." Lyra agreed. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"He's....he's....GONE!!!" Miharu replied dreadfully.

"Who's gone?" said Kassie, the interrogator.

"SNOEDEL!!! MY BLANKIE!! He was on my pillow this morning, like EVERY morning, but....now...he's...GONE!!!" the young dictator began sobbing right there on the spot.

"WHAT?!" the three others said with astonishment.

There was a long pause, and then, Miharu then began crying even harder. "I love Snoedel!! I don't want him to be gone!! I've had him since I was two years old!!" The two executioners and the interrogator all looked at the dictator, who was falling apart right in front of them.

Kassie then said "Miharu, what do you think we should do? You know, we do wanna help!"

"HECK YEAH!!" Kanna and Lyra both agreed.

Miharu sniffed a few times and finally responded, trying to hold back her tears. "Sound...the alarm...Bring everyone else here..."

The three girls ran over to a small button, and pressed it (after fight over who got to press it...) and in two seconds flat, the alarm sounded and all of Miharu's army came running to her lobby. "OK. I need all of you guys' help." she told the group of people. "Kassie?"

"Yes, Miharu?" she responded.

"You can search all of the hallways."

"Got it."

"Should we search outside and around the manor?" Kanna and Lyra both wondered.

"You two took the words right out of my mouth." Miharu said with a small smile on her face. "Go right ahead."

"OK." they agreed.

"General Lee?" the dictator called to her human/robot, who was the underwater combat captain.

"What is the task, Miharu?" Lee asked.

"Go, and search the bodies of water."

"I'M ON IT!!" General Lee said proudly.

"Hmmm...Arya?" Miharu said.

"Yeah?" Arya lazily replied.

"Go take a hike."

"Aww, why do I always have to search the woods?...Alright, fine. And by the way. I found this under your bed. I thought you'd want it." Arya held out a small, blue and white rag. It was Snoedel. So happy to see him, Miharu grabbed Snoedel from Arya and huggled him, possibly to death.

"OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU, ARYA!!!"

Dumbfounded, Arya replied with "You're...welcome?"

Happily, the dictator turned off the alarm and told everyone to return to their bases. And from that point on, Miharu never picked on Arya again...OK, so maybe she still did a LITTLE bit...

~End of Sixth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment