Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Training Day...

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 7 - Training Day...

Chapter 7 - Training Day...
"Lyra!! Lyra, come this way!!" Kanna said, as the two executioners were running through the hallways. "We can hide in here!"

"OK, I'm right behind you!" Lyra replied, breathing as heavily as Kanna. The two were trying to find a place to hide from Miharu. Today was their dreaded 'Training Day'. Suddenly, a voice was heard from down the hall...

"Oh, Lyra! Kanna! Come on out!"

"Oh, CRAP!!" Lyra whispered. "Miharu's coming!! She's on to us!!"

"Shhh." Kanna gestured. "Don't let her hear us!" Seconds later, the dictator was heard again.

"Don't worry, you two! It doesn't hurt! If anything, it will just tickle! Heh heh..." Miharu was right. Their training didn't hurt. Miharu didn't believe in painful training. She felt as though tickling made them (a little bit) stronger without inflicting them with any pain.

"KANNA! SHE'S COMING CLOSER!!" Lyra said as quietly as she could.

"LYRA!! BE QUIET!!" Kanna screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oops..."

"Oh, THERE you guys are!!" Dictator Miharu said grinning. "I hope you guys are ready for your training!!"

"Uhh....we...guess so..." the two said (not to enthused.)

"GOOD!!" Miharu said happily. "Now, come with me!" The two executioners just sighed and followed Miharu to their 'Training Room'. "Now you two sit right there," she said as she pointed to a couple of chairs. "And Arya will get everything set up for you."

"Wait a minute." Lyra announced. "Why isn't Arya getting trained? That's not fair!"

Miharu just looked at Lyra and said "Well, I already tried. The tickling machines malfunctioned because they didn't even sense her. She takes WAY too long to laugh." Arya had a slight grin on her face, but then the dictator said "Arya, that doesn't make you special. You do know that, right?" Arya's smile suddenly changed into a small frown, and she continued to set up the tickling machines. "Oh. Arya, make sure you set their timers to...FIVE MINUTES...."

Lyra and Kanna's eyes widened as they both screamed "FIVE MINUTES?!?!"

Miharu looked at them both with a very stern look. "Do you want me to make it TEN?"

"...Nope. Five is FINE...You agree, Kanna?"

"Oh, HECK YEAH. Five is PERFECT."

"Good. It better be." Miharu said seriously. "Now, Arya...START THE MACHINES. I'll be back to check on you after the time is almost up. Good luck!!" The machines started, and after just 2 seconds, Lyra and Kanna started bursting out laughing.

"AAAAAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAEEHEHEHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA...!!!" And although the door to the room was sound-proof, Miharu could still hear their insane laughter. It gave her a headache after just two minutes.

"Man, I need some ibuprofen..."

.........Four minutes of the executioners' training passed, so Miharu went back to the training room. "MIHAAAAAAHAHAHRUUUUU!!! PLEASE!! MAKETSTAHAHAHAP!!!" they begged.

"Well, you guys only have like....ten seconds left, so...you can deal." So, ten seconds passed and Lyra and Kanna both stopped laughing like insane maniacs.

"Congrats, you two!! You did it!"

"Meh...I guess we did..." Kanna said out of breath.

"Yeah...And Miharu?" Lyra said.

"Yes, Lyra?"

"Since you're the dictator, don't you have to be trained...only LONGER?"

"Ummmm....maybe??" Miharu said nervously. So, the two executioners did the same to the poor dictator....Only...for TWENTY MINUTES....

~End of Seventh Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment