Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Origin of General Lee

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 8 - The Origin of General Lee

Chapter 8 - The Origin of General Lee
As you probably know, (and if you don't, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?), Dictator Miharu has many members of her good-sized army. She has executioners, torturers, interrogators, mission leaders, and many others. One of them, however, is only half human...General Lee: The android underwater combat captain. Here is her arrival story...

"Has she arrived yet?" Miharu asked impatiently.

"Not yet, Miharu. She's not here yet." Lyra said as she looked out the window for the new member of the dictator's army.

"My GOD!! What takes people so long?!" the dictator said angrily.

"What makes you so impatient?" Kanna said, back-talking to Miharu.

"Hey. Watch it, Kanna. Remember what happened the LAST time someone back-sassed me?" Kanna looked nervously and got the point.

"Right....Sorry, Miharu. It won't happen again..."

"OOH!! MIHARU!! SHE'S HERE!!!" Lyra screamed with a smile on her face. (She probably didn't want to be asked the question "Has she arrived yet?" AGAIN...)

"She IS? FINALLY!!!" Miharu yelled and ran to the door. She opened it and a girl about 12 years old was standing there.

"Umm, is this the home of Miharu?...The dictator?" she said.

"Why, yes it is!" Miharu said politely. "Come on in!"

"Thank you, humanoid." the girl said.

"....Humanoid?? Why did she call me...Oh, no matter. She's finally here, anyway." Miharu said with a stupid grin on her face. "So...what your name anyhow?"

"They call me 'Lee012530' but, you can just call me Lee. GENERAL Lee." the girl made known.

"....Ummm, now, those numbers....." Miharu began. "Is that like...some kind of serial code or something? Heh heh...heh-"

"Yes, actually, they are." Lee responded.

"...Oh. Why?" Miharu asked stupidly.

"Hmm." Lee said with a slight little chuckle. "When you said you wanted a strong swimmer, the only strong person around was me...You never knew you'd get a ROBOT, now, did you?" The dictator was stunned. She had a ROBOT in her army!

"A robot swimmer? SHWEET!!" Miharu said with glee. "But......wait a sec.....I thought robots go all BZZZZZZZZT when they just touch water!"

"You didn't let me finish!" Lee announced. "I'm human as well. I was spliced with a robot a while ago. Two years ago, actually. And water doesn't make me malfunction, anyway. I'm water-proof."

Miharu was amazed. "Woah....A water-proof robot and human person...thing..."

"Actually, I'm a...hubot....? A human and a robot.....?" General Lee corrected.

"SAME THING!!!.....Anyway....your job is going to be something like 'underwater combat'. Is that okay?" the dictator told the 'hubot'. The hubot just stared at her.

"Ummm, yeah...? Isn't that the reason why you wanted me to come here?"

"I knew that." Miharu said with a dumb look on her face. "So. Shall we start your training?"

General Lee began staring again. She finally responded with "Sure, Miharu. As much as I don't think I need it....but...."

"ALRIGHT THEN!! Let us go!" Miharu interrupted.


***Later...***


Miharu had only began training the young hubot, but she knew every underwater obstacle like she trained there a million times!! Miharu was in shock. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT SO FAST?!"

"Miharu, Miharu, Miharu...." General Lee began. "I was PROGRAMMED to pass any underwater obstacle or task that I was confronted with. Why do think I'm here? Hmmmm?"

"....I knew that, too." Miharu said again.

"For some reason, that's hard to believe..." Kanna and Lyra randomly said from another room.

"OH, BE QUIET!!!" the dictator screamed to her executioners. "Lee? Or should I say, GENERAL Lee?"

"Yes. I would love to be the Underwater Combat Captain." General Lee said with a small smile on her face.

"But, I didn't even say....oh, never mind." Miharu said dumbfounded. "Good. You get the job... Congratulations! You are now a member of my army!"

"Thank you very much, Miharu!" Lee said. "I'll make sure that I complete every task you assign to me, and-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've heard it already." Miharu said, interrupting General Lee. "Come on, I'll show you where your room."

"I get my own room? Sweeeet! This place ROCKS!" Lee said happily. "Hey, Miharu?"

"Yeah?"

"Is part of my job killing people?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"....Yeah."

"Then, congratulations to you again!" Miharu announced. At the sound of that, General Lee had a huge grin of her face.

The hubot then said "Man, this is going to be AWESOME..."

~End of Eighth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment