Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Arya's Horrible Story

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 9 - Arya's Horrible Story

Chapter 9 - Arya's Horrible Story
Miharu was idly walking down the corridors one night making sure everything was well as she was headng to bed. Everyone's doors were shut with no lights coming from under the doors.

Well, except for Arya's room. The door was cracked open and the bright light was cascading off her walls and onto the hallway floor.

Being as curious as the young dictator was, she opened Arya's door more and poked her head in.

The room was a scarlet color with a simple bed, desk, and bureau. Posters hung from the wall and a TV was in the corner flashing the images of whatever Arya had been watching. At last Miharu's eyes caught something interesting...

Sitting on Arya's desk was an old, worn, red hard-covered book. Miharu looked around and realized that Arya wasn't even in the room. She turned her head back to the corridor and looked across the hall to see that the bathroom light was on.

Miharu snickered as she snuck in. She stood next to the desk contemplating on whether or not to take the journal Arya always carried.

"She won't care; she lets Kanna read it all the time!" Her evil side coaxed into her left ear.

"It's not the right thing to do. Just go to bed." Her good side reasoned into her right ear.
Miharu looked at her right shoulder then her left. She then looked at the book.

"It's probably stup-oh, let me read it!!"

She snatched the book and slipped out of the room...


//~The Next Day...~//



"Has anyone seen my notebook?" Arya questioned. She walked into Miharu's office to see a group of people around the dictator's desk. Kassie, General Lee, Lyra, and Kanna were all crowded around Miharu's desk, all uncontrollably laughing.

It seemed that no one heard her. Everyone went quiet when Miharu, who was sitting at her desk spoke.

"I mean COME ON!! First it's a Naruto story, and she adds ANAKIN SKYWALKER?!" Everyone burst into a fit of laughter.

Arya blinked. "What?"

Kanna spoke up above the laughter. "What's next?! Dragon Tales?!" Everyone grew quiet as Miharu turned the page...

*ROTFLMFAO!!!* The first thing on the next page was titled 'Dragon Tales'.

General Lee fell to the ground having trouble breathing. Kassie was holding her sides unable to stop. Lyra and Kanna were laughing so hard, it looked as though they were going to explode.

Arya was furious. She didn't want anyone reading her stories without permission. So, she took her journal back from Miharu, who was still trying to recover from laughing too hard, and stormed back to her room.

"Aww, Arya! You're no fun!" Miharu yelled, still laughing, to Arya. But, Arya just kept on walking.

"Hey, Miharu!" Lyra said as calm as she possibly could, "Should we go get the book back from her?"

Miharu thought for a minute. "No. Let her take it." Everyone just stared at the dictator. "Think about it." She said. "If she takes it back, and keeps writing those horrible stories, we'll have more to laugh at!!"

So, everyone agreed. They were going to wait for the next day to read anymore of Arya's horrible story. They girls finally recovered from all of the laughing. But, finally Miharu randomly said "....Anakin Skywalker..."

....The group of girls bursted out laughing again...The laughing never seemed to stop...And it was all because of Arya's horrible story...

~End of Ninth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment