Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Button Dilemma

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 10 - The Button Dilemma

Chapter 10 - The Button Dilemma
Dictator Miharu was sitting at her desk one day, thinking about...nothing, really. She was just staring at her desk like the idiot she really was. Then, however, she noticed that something was missing...

"I want my desk to have a...button."

So, she sounded the alarm, and all of her army came pouring into her office as quickly as they could.

"What is it, Miharu?" Kassie wondered.

"Yeah, Miharu. Is something wrong?" General Lee asked.

Miharu looked at her army with a very serious look on her face. "I want my desk...to have...a button."

The army just looked at her, and many people were heard moaning in the back. All of them were saying the same things...

"That's IT?!"

"You called us all here just because you want a BUTTON on your desk?!"

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Miharu smiled a little and looked back her army. "What? I want to be able to blow things up without getting up from my desk! Look! I even have a window so that I can see everything go BOOM!"

"Miharu?" Kanna said as she walked up to the dictator's desk, "You know, there's nothing THAT special about a...button...I mean, that's all it is! A stupid button!"

"I WANT A BUTTON!!" Miharu screamed as though she was still 4 years old. "I WANT A BUTTON, I WANT A BUTTON, I WANT A BUTTON!!"

"ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! My GOD!!" Kanna screamed, trying to drown out Miharu's screaming.

Miharu quickly stopped her spazzing, and had a small, childish smile on her face. "Yay!"

"Kanna?" Lyra said quietly. "How are we going to get Miharu a button? Don't those cost money? A LOT of money, just to get installed?"

"Don't worry. I have a good idea..." Kanna replied.

"Oh yeah!! And I DON'T want a stupid 'Easy Button' either!!" Miharu yelled to the two executioners.

"...OK then!! Looks like THAT plan's not gonna work!!" Kanna said, with a sorry looking grin on her face. "Well, it looks like we're gonna have to waste our money on a stupid button installation..."

So, Lyra and Kanna got to work trying to figure out who to call for Miharu's button installation. It took quite a while, but they finally found someone who could install it...

"OK, Miss...ummm....Kanna, is it?" the button installer guy asked.

"Yes. It's Kanna."

"Let me see here..." the button installer guy announced, "The cost of installing that button....that'll be, one hundred big ones."

Kanna's expression went from a small, sly grin, to a somewhat horrified look of...horror. "One hundred...big ones? As in...dollars?"

The button installer guy gave Kanna a look that made her feel really stupid. "Yeah. One hundred dollars..Is there a problem?"

"Umm..." Kanna started. "No! Of course not!! Heh heh....heh...I'll be right back." So, Kanna ran to Lyra and asked her for advice.

"WHAT?!" Lyra screamed. "You have to pay a button installer guy who DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A NAME one hundred dollars, just for a STUPID BUTTON?!"

"I know!! All of that money wasted just because of a stupid button, that I doubt will even work, for Miharu!" Kanna agreed. "And here's the other thing! I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!"

Lyra sounded hesitant as she replied. "Well, don't look at me. I don't have that much money either."

The two executioners thought for a while. They knew that, if they didn't find that much money to pay the button installer guy, he would uninstall Miharu's button. If the button got uninstalled, Miharu would get ticked, and the two executioners would probably get put in the LIST... But, luckily, the two got and idea.

"ARYA!!" They both said simultaneously.

So, they both headed to Arya's room, and low and behold, all of her money was laying on her bed.

"What idiot leaves all of their money sitting on their bed, and keeps their bedroom door open?!" Kanna asked (with a very good point.)

"I don't know, but just go and take it! Arya's not here!!" Lyra snapped.

Kanna snuck into Arya's room, eye-balling her journal, but then snatched the money and ran off. And, it just so happened that there was enough!

....Kanna got back to the button installer guy. "Here." she said out of breath. "I have your money."

"Well, it took you long enough." The button installer guy said rudely, as he walked out of Miharu's manor.

"Well, that guy was nice." Kanna said sarcastically. "Well, time to go tell Miharu that her button is installed!" And, Kanna was off to go tell Miha-...Oh. Wait. She already said it...Heh. Carry on.


Miharu walked into her office and loved that she finally had a button on her desk. "YES!! FINALLY!! I GOTS A BUTTON!!"

Kanna smiled a little and just said "Hey, Miharu. Don't you have anything to say to me for all of the trouble that I went through to get you that stupid button?"

Miharu just stared at the button and replied with "Yeah! I do! Go away so that I can blow countries up in peace!!"

Kanna gave Miharu a very hateful look and began walking out of the dictator's office. But, just then, Arya came running in. "Has anyone seen all of my money? It was on my bed a few minutes ago!"

Kanna was trying not to laugh, just as Miharu said "Hey, does this button blow countries up at random?"

...Miharu pressed the button for the first time...All of a sudden, an explosion was heard in the hallway.

"What the heck was that?!" Arya yelled.

"I'm not sure, but I think it came from your room, Arya!" Kanna pointed out.

"Let's go see what it was!" Miharu said.

"No, Miharu. Let's just stay here, and pretend that nothing happened." Kanna replied.

Miharu was very confused. "Really?"

"NO!! Let's go see what it was!!"

"Oooohh...OK. Let's g-" OK. MOVING ON, the dictator, torturer, and executioner went to go see what happened in Arya's room. As they entered, one side of the room was completely scorched up...

"Woah! Seriously! What happened in here?!" Kanna questioned.

"Wait. Did this happen right after I pushed the button?" Miharu asked.

"Yeah. I think so." Arya responded lazily.

"Oh. Then I know what happened..." Miharu said. "Arya? I blew up your rock. YOUR COUNTRY...Sorry. Heh heh..."

Arya didn't seem to care. She was still wondering where all of her money went...And as for Miharu? Well, first of all, she gave Arya a different rock, but she still wanted the dumb button....But only Lord knows what could blow up next...

~End of Tenth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment