Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Dictator Miharu's Day with Snoedel

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 11 - Dictator Miharu's Day with Snoedel

Chapter 11 - Dictator Miharu's Day with Snoedel
You all know who Snoedel is, right? You know, Dictator Miharu's blankie that she's had since she was only two years old? Well, one day, Miharu decided to spend the entire day with him...

The day started out like any normal day. Miharu woke up, looked a her ceiling for a while, and finally got out of bed. But, as she was brushing her teeth, she thought of a very random thing...

"I'm gonna spend the day with Snoedel!"

What dictator spends a day with her blankie? I have no idea...But, hey. Whatever makes Miharu happy, right? So, she ran to her bedroom to get Snoedel, who was just sitting on her pillow.

"Hi there, buddy!" Miharu said with glee.

"........" Snoedel answered, but at the same time didn't.

"Yep! That's right! We're gonna spend the whole day together!!" So, Dictator Miharu took Snoedel off the pillow and walked into the hallways, still talking to the (poor) piece of cloth. Everyone else was wondering who she was talking to...

"Who's Miharu talking to?" Kassie asked as she poked her head out of her room.

"I'm not sure. My heat sensors didn't pick up anyone else but her." General Lee answered back. "Hey, Lyra! Kanna! Do you guys know who it was?"

"Umm, we're not too sure." Lyra said.

"Maybe she was talking to herself again?" Kanna questioned. The four girls didn't doubt it, but Kassie had an idea.

"I'm going to go see what she's up to."


~// In Miharu's Office //~



"So, Snoedel! Watcha wanna do?" Miharu said as Kassie entered her office.

"Hi, Miharu!" she said happily.

"Oh! Hi Kassie! Ooh, wait a minute..." Miharu said as she tilted her head toward Snoedel, as if she was listening to him whisper. "Snoedel says hi!"

Kassie just stared at Miharu, and then at Snoedel and said nothing.

"SAY HI TO SNOEDEL!!!" Miharu demanded.

"OK! OK! Hi, Snoedel!! Umm, listen Miharu, I have to go!" And Kassie ran out of her Miharu's office.


~// In the Hallways //~



Kassie ran back to the other three, who were wondering why she was running so fast. Kassie explained everything.

"She's a crazy person, I tell you! A CRAZY PERSON!!" Kassie screamed.

"We all should know that by now...Well, except Arya, since she's not the brightest one here..." Lyra replied.

"I'm not what?" Arya said lazily. "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, Arya. You can go now. It doesn't pertain to you." Kanna told her.

"What does pertain mean?" Arya asked.

"GO AWAY!!!" The four other girls screamed.

....So, Arya left, (Thank God for them!) and the four girls continued to talk about how insane Dictator Miharu was going.

"Guys....she was talking to that blankie like it was alive or something!" Kassie explained. "And then after, when she CLAIMED that the thing said 'Hi', she screamed at me to say 'hi' back!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!"

"A lot of things, apparently..." General Lee said wisely. Kanna and Lyra got a kick out of it.

"That's a good one!" Kanna chuckled.

"Yeah! It's so true!" Lyra agreed.

"GUYS!! FOCUS!!" Kassie shouted. "You know what? How about you guys go see for yourself how insane Miharu has gotten?"

Lyra, General Lee, and Kanna agreed. They were going to see how crazy Miharu had gotten.


~// Back in Miharu's Office //~



"I know, Snoedel. Australia is a strange place." Miharu was heard saying. When the three girls heard it, they knew Kassie was right....

"Ummm, hey, Miharu!...Uhh....what's new?" Kanna said.

"Yeah, Miharu! What have you been up to?" Lyra asked.

"OH! Hey, guys! Hey, did you see Snoedel?" Miharu said as she held out Snoedel for them to see. "He says hi!"

....Kanna, Lyra, and General Lee just stared at MIharu as Kassie did a few minutes earlier. But, before Miharu yelled at them (as she did to Kassie,) Lyra spoke up.

"Hi, Snoedel!" She nudged Kanna and Lee so that they would do the same.

"Yeah, hi, Snoedel!" Kanna said soon after.

"Hello, inanimate object Miharu calls Snoedel." General Lee greeted.

Miharu smiled and then asked Snoedel a question. "So, buddy, what do you think we should do now?"

"............................" Snoedel said nothing, again.

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!" Miharu screamed.

....The other three looked at Miharu like she was an idiot. Finally, Kanna spoke up. "Umm, Miharu?" she began. "You do know that Snoedel didn't say anything, right?"

Miharu was smiling, but after she heard that from Kanna, her smile turned into an evil frown..."WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, KANNA?"

Kanna and the others got kind of nervous..."Umm, Snoedel can't....talk..."

Miharu was absolutley ticked off. "I don't EVER want to hear you say that AGAIN!! You got it?!" the dictator shouted.

"OK....Miharu..." Kanna said. The three girls just walked out of her office.

"Man, she has lost it!!" Lyra said quietly.

"Yes. I must agree." General Lee said.

"Let's just...leave her alone for...the rest of the week. Shall we?" Kanna asked.

"Yeah. Let's." the other two agreed.


...After everyone left, Miharu calmed down a bit. She began talking to Snoedel again...

"So, buddy. What do you want to do now?"

".........I don't know. What do you want to do?" Snoedel.....said.....?

"I don't know, either...Let's go blow things up!" Miharu said happily.

"OK!"

~End of Eleventh Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment