Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Reason

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 12 - The Reason

Chapter 12 - The Reason
"Why did Miharu want to be dictator, anyway?" Kanna said one afternoon, while talking to Lyra, Kassie, and General Lee. They all wondered, too, for they had no idea why as well.

"Wow. Now that you mention it, Kanna," Lyra began, "...That's a good question. I haven't really thought of that!"

"Why do you guys think she's dictator now?" Kassie asked.

"Maybe something ha-" General Lee started to say, but then, unwanted company came along...

"What are you guys talking about?" Arya interrupted.

"Arya?" Kanna said abruptly. "How many times are you going to interrupt while we're having a conversation?! You have in almost every antic so far!! Hasn't she, guys?!"

"Well, at least every antic that we've had a conversation in..." Kassie pointed out.

"SAME THING!!" Kanna screamed. "Now Arya!! GET LOST!!"

"Will you guys come find me later?" Arya asked.

"Wha....? Yeah! Sure! Whatever! Just GO!!"

So, Arya walked away. I'm sure she has no memory of what just happened, but who really cares? At least she left, right?

"So, anyways..." Lee began again, "Maybe something happened to Miharu when she was younger. Like, maybe she was fine and peace- loving, but then she fell on her head and went insane, er.......something like that."

"That's a possibility, but what if something else happened?" Lyra wondered.

"HI, GUYS!!" Miharu screamed from behind them.

"HOLY CRAP!!" the other girls shouted. They didn't know that Miharu was listening to them...

"What are yoos guys talking 'bout?" the dictator asked sheepishly.

"Umm, how long have you been listening to us?" Kanna said sort of worried.

"I overheard you yelling at Ayra,...again, so I just came over." the dictator replied.

"So, actually did hear what we were talking about, right?" Kanna asked.

Miharu just looked at the executioner and replied with "...Yeeeeeeeeup."

"Hey, do you think you could tell us why you wanted to be dictator?" Kassie wondered.

"Umm, sure." Miharu agreed. "But, Kanna? Lyra? You guys were at recess those days at school, remember? And Kanna! During classes! You heard everything!"

"Oh yeah! That's right!" Lyra and Kanna (somewhat stupidly) replied with.

The dictator looked at them with a slight smile. Then, her expression became more serious. "OK then. Here's what happened."


~//FLASHBACK\\~


"Have any more good ideas you guys?" Miharu asked Lyra and Kanna for some new ideas for some drawing ideas. She was really into drawing herself as a dictator at the time.

They didn't have one, so Miharu just waited to see what she would come up with later. But, one of they're school-mates, Rhonda, walked over to ask them what they were doing...

"Whatcha dooooooooooooin'?" she said annoyingly to them.

"Nothing...much.........?" Lyra said very questionably.

Everyone went quiet. Then, Kanna said "Hey, Rhonda! Miharu here wants to be dictator one day! Do you think she could make it?"

"Yeah, 'cause I sure as heck do!" Lyra said with a smile.

Rhonda just stared at Miharu who had a smile on her face. But, her smile disappeared after she heard Rhonda's response...

"Dictator? Are you kidding me?" she said with a look of disgust on her face. "What idiot would wanna be a dictator?"

"Umm, Rhonda, Miharu does, and she's far from being an idiot." Kanna argued.

"Yeah, Rhonda. Besides. Miharu does have a good chance of it." Lyra agreed. "So, why don't you just go hang out with your preppy little friends and leave Miharu alone?"

Rhonda gave Lyra, Kanna and Miharu another look of disgust. "Fine. But if she does end up becoming dictator, I'll be the one who assassinates her." She said chuckling as she walked away.

Miharu had a very worried look on her face. "Guys?" she said nervously. "You won't let her do that to me, will you?"

Kanna and Lyra both looked at each other. "Of course not! Besides, I'd like to see her get passed us!"

We're gonna be your executioners, remember?" Lyra said happily.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Miharu said with a smile. Deep down, though, Miharu was still scared and angry of the thought of being assassinated....


~//END OF FLASHBACK\\~



"....So, that's the first thing that made me more determined to become what I am today." Miharu finished off.

"Wait." General Lee started to say. "There's more to this whole thing?"

"Yep. A lot more..." Miharu said dreadfully.


~//ANOTHER FLASHBACK\\~


Miharu had gone to lunch with her otehr classmates. She was sitting at her lunch table with her classmate, Megan.

"Hi, Miharu. What are you doing?" Megan asked.

"I'm making plans for when I become dictator." she replied with. "Wanna help?"

Megan just sat there staring at Miharu like how Rhonda did earlier. "Dictator? Are you kidding me?"

"What? Kanna and Lyra said that it's possible. And besides, I wouldn't be bad." Miharu said shyly. She was a shy girl in school.

"Well, you can stop dreaming, Miharu. It's never gonna happen. I hope you know that."

"But, I WANT to dream. And at least I have one. Quit ruining it." Miharu replied angrily.

"If you ask me, I think you need to find a new one. See you later, Miharu." Megan said as she walked away.

...Miharu just sat at her lunch table, even angrier than before. "I'll show them...."


~//END OF FLASHBACK\\~



"Wow." Kassie said. "So they had no idea of what you were capable of until now..."

"And this gets WORSE." the dictator said. "My parents even doubted me on it. I think they thought I was kidding."

"But you weren't...." General Lee said.


~//WHAT IS WITH THESE FLASHBACKS?!\\~


Miharu got home from school, her sketchbook in her hands. Inside her sketchbook were pictures of her ruling the world. "Hmm.....Maybe Mum will wanna see these." she thought to herself.

Miharu got into her house and said hi to her mother. She showed her the pictures of her as a dictator that she drew that day. Her mother liked them. That was, until Miharu told her what her new dream was.

"....Mum, do you think I could be dictator one day?" she asked in a quiet tone.

"Heh. That's cute, honey." her mother said as she put Miharu's sketchbook down. "But, be serious. You won't be a dictator. And if people hear that this is your little dream, or whatever you call it, you could scare them."

"...OK, mum." Miharu said sadly.

..........Miharu heard her parents talking that night while they were watching TV.

"Honey, she said that she wanted to be dictator. Should we be worried?" her mother said to her father.

"No, she's just living in a little fantasy world. You shouldn't worry about it much." her father replied back. "Besides. We all know that I won't happen.

Miharu listened to their entire conversation, and then headed to bed. While she was trying to sleep, she kept repeating to herself:

"Don't worry about what they think...It will happen...."


~//OH THANK GOD.....FLASHBACK'S OVER\\~



"Gee, that's kind of sad. Your parents talking about you like that? I sure would have liked it." General Lee said.

"Yes, but look where I am now." Miharu pointed out. "I proved them all wrong."

Everyone felt quiet for a while, and then, Kanna asked a question...

"Hey, Miharu? Can we hear how you got passed the government and actually became dictator?"

"Umm, I guess so, guys." the dictator said. "But, I think the flashback announcer dude is getting annoyed..."

~End of Twefth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment