Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Bad Food Service (Until...)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 13 - Bad Food Service (Until...)

Chapter 13 - Bad Food Service (Until...)
One evening, Miharu decided to give her cook a week off.

"Yeah, dude, go ahead. Have the week off. But don't try to leave the country, because, FYI, I will find you."

"Oh, thank you, Miharu! Thank you!" the under-paid cook said happily.

" You're welcome. And I'm serious. No leaving the country. Understand?" the dictator made very clear.

The cook looked at her with a slight frown, and then replied. "Yes. I understand..." For some reason, I think she ruined his plan.

"Good." Miharu said in a stern tone. "Now unless you want me to change my mind, get going."

The cook's facial expression changed dramatically and he was gone.


//~The Next Morning~\\


Miharu woke up and called down to the kitchen for her breakfast. When the the call finally reached the other end, however, someone else picked up.

"Hello?" the voice said. It kind of sounded like Arya.

"Hi. Wait a minute...Arya?" Miharu said sleepily.

"Yeah?"

"Did I call the wrong number? Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen. I'm trying to find something to eat." Arya answered back.

"Well, why didn't you just call the cook for your breakfast?" the sleepy and hungry dictator asked.

Arya had to think for a while, but then she remembered what she was going to say. "You gave the cook a week off, remember?"

Miharu fell silent and then screamed into the phone."I.....WHAT?!"

Arya repeated herself. "You gave the cook the week off. I don't think your hearing's too good today, no offense."

"Oh, MAN, I'm such an IDIOT!!" Miharu said as she hung up the phone. "How am I supposed to eat now?! I don't know how to cook!"

Miharu began to panic. But then, she had an idea. She was going to call her brother, Adamu. He was only 9 years old, but being the idiot that she was, she knew he could do SOMETHING. (Yeah. Right.)


~//Later When Adamu Arrived\\~

"Miharu, where the heck are you?" Adamu said while playing his video game that he brought with him. "You said you wanted me to come, and you're not even here?!.....Fine! I'm leaving now!"

"No, you're not, bro." Miharu said somewhat angrily. "I have a favor to ask you."

"What...?" Adamu said while he was still playing his video game.

Miharu sighed and started to explain. "I need you to-"

"What?" he said again.

".....I need y-"

"Yes?"

"...I NEED YOU TO C-"

"Hmm?"

Miharu was fed up with him and swiped his video game away out of his hands.

"HEY!!" Adamu started angrily. "I was JUST gonna catch a-"

"I DON'T CARE!!" the dictator screamed at the top of her lungs. "I JUST NEED YOU TO COOK FOR ME!!"

Adamu looked at his older sister. "...That's it? Fine! Why not?" he agreed. "....Will you pay me for it?"

Miharu answered rather quickly. "Yes. Whatever you want, bro." She didn't mean it at all.

"OK, cool! So, where's the kitchen?" Adamu said happily.

Miharu smiled evilly and brought her brother to the kitchen. She showed him where everything was and then left him alone to cook. She headed to her room to wait. She could hear Adamu banging pots and pans as he worked.

"Oh, God...I'm really hungry now...." she complained to herself as her stomach growled. "Why does the writer always make me so stupid as to let my only cook take a week off, and not give me the ability to cook for myself?"

After the dictator finished her complaining for a few minutes, Adamu came running with a bowl of food that looked like soup.

"I finished, sis!"

Miharu squealed and ran to her dining room and sat down in front of the bowl Adamu had put down for her. She picked up the spoon and ate a bite of what her brother made for her. Then, however, her eyes widened.

"HMM?!"

Miharu spit the "soup" back into the bowl and began complaining. Again.

"Adamu, what the heck WAS THAT?! It tastes like cereal, chicken broth and.................POCKET LINT!!!"

Adamu smiled. "Aww, how did you know?" he said happily.

Miharu didn't know what to say. She was thinking about paying him, but now, that completely left her mind. "Adamu? You're FIRED!! GET OUT!"

"Mimi, you didn't even hire me, and you said I was gonna get paid, too!"

"Not now you're not! Get out!...And don't call me Mimi again!" Miharu said as she pushed Adamu out the door and slammed it shut.

"HEY!" he called in from outside. "What about my video game?!"

Miharu, who had his video game in her pocket, turned around, opened the door, and threw it outside. "THERE!! GO FETCH!!"

The dictator didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to cook, she was getting even hungrier, and she didn't want to live off fruit snacks for a week. But, as always, she came up with another idea.

"Hey, Kanna! Lyra! Can you come here for a second?"

Kanna and Lyra came running from the prison chambers.

"Yes, Miharu?" Lyra asked.

"Yeah, what is it now?" Kanna wondered.

Miharu looked at them both and told them what to do. They were to go see if any of the prisoners could cook. So, Kanna would escort one prisoner to the kitchen, Lyra woud tell them what to do, and they would get right to work. This went on for about an hour, and the dictator found that none of them could cook at all...

"This is insane!!" She said to her executioners. "How can no one cook out of, like.......70 prisoners?!"

"We didn't write the story." Kanna explained. "So, we really don't know."

The three girls were trying to figure out what to do next, for they were all getting pretty hungry. But just then, a knock was heard at the door.

"Ugh. I'll get it. It's probably Adamu again." Miharu said seriously.

The dictator opened the door and didn't even look to see who it was. "Adamu, I'm not paying...you.......oh." She looked up and saw that a boy with a black t-shirt, khaki shorts and brown, shoulder length hair was standing in the door way.

"Umm, hi." the boy said. "My name's Ryan. I was wondering if I could get a summer job here by any chance....?"

"Umm, sure, I guess so!" Miharu's mood got a bit better knowing that she was going to have another worker. "So, er...Ryan, what were you thinking of for a job here?"

"Well, anything you had in mind, I guess." Ryan said kind of nervously.

"Hmmm..." Miharu thought for a while. "Uhh, what do you like to do? Maybe I can get an idea of a job if I know your hobbies."

Ryan thought for a while, and then began to speak. "I like drawing, writing stories, cooking, going on the comp-"

Miharu's eyes widened. She then interrupted. "Wait. What? What did you just say?"

"I like to.....write stories...?"

"No, not that." Miharu said.

"Umm.....drawing?" Ryan said from his list of hobbies.

"Nope, after that." Miharu made clear.

"Going on the c-"

"NO!!" Miharu screamed. "Before that, but after drawing and writing stories!!"

"Oh." Ryan realized. "Cooking."

Miharu had a huge smile on her face. "You like to cook?"

"...Yes.....?" Ryan answered back.

"Are you good at it?"

"Umm, well...I think so!"

Miharu was so happy. She was starving, and now she was going to have something to eat. So, she showed Ryan the kitchen and told him where everything was, like she did for Adamu. Then, she left him alone to cook.

...About 30 minutes passed, and Ryan finally finished cooking the eal for Miharu.

"Here, Miharu. I hope it's OK." He said as he put the bowl down.

Miharu noticed that it looked like soup again. She was nervous to try it because of the little mishap with her brother. But then her hunger took over and she tried it.

....Miharu liked it. She actually liked it! She ate all of it, and it made Ryan who was watching, back away a little.

"I'm guessing that you...liked....it...?" Ryan asked the dictator nervously.

"Liked it? LIKED IT?! Oh mah GOD!! I LOVED IT!!" she screamed. "...What was it anyway?"

"It was just Ramen cooked my way. I didn't know you'd like it that much!" Ryan said happily.

"Well, I haven't eaten a thing all day, so....yeeeeeeeah. I think you get it." she replied. "And if you want, you can work here as long as you want! Whad'ya say?"

"Well, I was just going to work here for the sum-"

"GOOD!! That means you're my new cook! And you get to have your own room just like everyone else who works here!"

"But, I'm just here for the summer...?" Ryan tried to say, but then Miharu told him off...

"YOU'RE GONNA BE MY NEW COOK!! GOT IT, PAL?!"

Ryan back away a lot more, and just agreed. (Like he really had a choice anyway.)


....So, to end this little dilemma that had a happy ending, Ryan became a new worker for Miharu. Another part of his job is poisoning the prisoners or unwanted dinner guests. Just thought I tell you that, just in case Miharu ever invited you for dinner...

~End of Thirteenth Antic~


Oh yeah. The other cook that took the week off did in fact disobey Dictator Miharu and leave the country. He's now buried on an island of the coast of Massachusetts, thanks to General Lee and Kassie.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment