Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The "Revolt"

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 14 - The "Revolt"

Chapter 14 - The "Revolt"
Miharu was bored again one day, so she did what she did everytime she was bored....TAKE IT OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE...

She went over to Arya's room again and knocked on the door. It woke Arya up abruptly, just as it did before, and it started the same way.

"Hey, Arya! Guess what!!" Miharu aid happily.

"What??" Arya murmured sleepily. She was either really tired to try to remember what happened last time Miharu knocked on her door, or.....she's that stupid. (Between you and me, I think it's the stupid thing...)

Miharu's face broke into a huge smile as she screamed....."SILENCE!!!"

You could definitely tell that Arya was ticked off, but....no one really cared. So, when Arya was mad enough, the dictator was on her way....to annoy more of her friends...

....Miharu snuck into the prison chambers and found Kanna, Lyra, and Nala, the newest executioner. The dictator entered the chamber, unseen by the other three, and found the weapon room.

"Cooooooool......." Miharu said with astonishment. "I bet these things kill like crazy!...Hmmmmm....I wonder...."

Miharu took some of the strong weapons from the shelves, and replaced them with plastic fakes. "Let's see them kill people with those! Heehee..." Miharu said quietly as she left the chambers, unseen once again...


//~In The Kitchen~\\


The bored and childish dictator snuck into the kitchen to bug Ryan, who was busy reading a cook book. Miharu snuck up behind him and poked his shoulder. Somewhat surprised, Ryan turned around.

"Oh. Miharu. Heh. It's just you." he said somewhat nonchalantly. "Hey, you should tell everyone that dinner's almost d-"

"I'M BORED!!" Miharu screamed at the top of her lungs.

Ryan backed away a little bit and said "That's nice, so why are you in-"

Just then, Miharu poked him once again. The cook then looked a bit ticked off. "OK, Miharu. That's getting pretty annoying now..."

And, what did Miharu do? She poked him. AGAIN. "But, I'm BORED!!" she said rudely.

"Well, do you have to poke me?" Ryan asked angrily. "Why don't you go take a nap or something? Or...go draw! Just stop the poking, will ya?"

Miharu thought about it for a while, and then decided. "....Nope." After saying that, she poked him for the last time and waltzed out of the kitchen. Ryan was ticked off, but then thought of an idea...He was going to make her take a nap, so he added a sleeping drug to her dinner...


//~Dinner Time~\\

Everybody sat down at the table in the large dining hall, and waited for Ryan to come out with the food. He brought everyone's meal out, and made sure that he gave Miharu the "special" one.

"Here you are, Miharu!" he said with a happy tone.

"Thanks, dude!" the dictator replied as she poked him in the back again. He cringed, but realized that she wasn't going to do that for a while after she ate...

Miharu ate almost everything on her plate, but she began getting sleepy so she didn't eat the rest. Everyone else who was eating looked at her with a worried expression.

"Hey, Miharu?" Kassie said as she swallowed. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I think so...just....a bit tired..." the dictator said slowly. "I think I'm going to lay down for a bit...." Miharu got up from the table and headed to her room.

Everyone sitting down at the table wondered what was wrong, but Ryan told everyone what he had done, and explained why. No one said anything bad, but then Kanna spoke above everyone's murmuring.

"Wait. She was bored?.....OH!! So THAT'S why those weapons were gone!"


//~Later...~\\

The dictator woke up from her little nap. She felt a lot better, but she was still bored. She walked into the hall and noticed that Ryan was just standing in there. Miharu snuck up on him and poked him as she did earlier.

"HAH HAH!! I GOT YA!!...AGAIN!!" she said with a huge smile.

Slowly, Ryan turned around, holding what looked like a television remote. "Miharu, don't make me...I will..."

The dictator looked at the remote with a smile on her face. "What's THAT do?"

"Poke me ONE MORE TIME, and I'll be happy to show you!" Ryan answered.

Miharu poked the annoyed cook, and he pressed one of the three buttons on the remote. "You asked for it...." he said with a grin.

Just then, a huge machine appeared behind Miharu, and she turned around. "Hey, WAIT A MINUTE!!! That's one of my tickle machines!! But....It looks different...What did you do to it?!"

Ryan chuckled a bit and replied. "I simply upgraded it! Now, if I were you, I'd run, and FAST!"

Miharu began running as fast as she possibly could, and screaming. (Very loud.) The machine followed her, and kept up with her. Finally, after about a minute of running, the dictator thought she escaped it, but she tripped on Arya's pebble which she stupidly left on the ground.

"AWW, CRAP!!" Arya was going to get it when Miharu wasn't so busy. Just then, the machine grabbed Miharu's ankles and pulled so that she hung upside down. It took her boots and socks off. The helpless dictator knew what she was in for...

"So, Miharu...Will you poke me again?" Ryan asked coming from behind the tickle machine.

"Umm, well, not today I won't...." Miharu said with a scared tone.

Ryan looked at her with a very angry expression and pressed a button on the remote. "WRONG ANSWER!!"

Two of the tickle machine's mechanical arms came out from the inside, one looking like a claw, and the other with a feathered end. They began stroking Miharu's feet until she finally let out a small giggle, which turned into insane laughter.

"HeeheeheheheeheheeHEHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAAAA!! STAAAHAHAHAHAP!! PLEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEEEEEZ!!" she begged.

"Now, let me ask you again....Will you ever poke me again?!" the cook said, speaking over Miharu's laughter.

"MAAAAHAHAHAAAYBEEHEEHEEEE NEXT TIME I-I-I'M BORED!! I DON'T KNOW!! NOW STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAP!!!"

"NOPE!! It's either yes or no!! Now...WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?!"

"NOOOOOO!! OK!! OK!! I WON'T POKE YOU AGAIN!! PLEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEEEZ!! LEMME GO!! HAVE MERCEEEEEHEEHEE!!" Miharu begged again.

Ryan thought about it and decided. "Nah, just to make sure that you won't, I think you deserve about.....another hour?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! MAKET STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAP!! I'M SORRY!!! I'M SORRY!!!"


//~In the dictator's room~\\


"....Heheeehehee.....stop....I'm sorry............Heeeheheheh....NO!! No.....Heeheheeeheh..." Miharu was saying in her sleep. Arya, Lyra and Kanna ran into her room, wondering what was wrong.

"Miharu?" Lyra said quietly tapping on Miharu's shoulder. "Are you OK?"

She woke the dictator up, but not in a good way...

"NO!! STOP!! I'M SORRY!!" She screamed as she jumped and fell out of bed. It made the other three girls jump back scared.

Kanna walked over to Miharu. "Are you alright? You kept on laughing and screaming in your sleep. What were you dreaming about?" Arya was just looking through the dictator's sketchbook, not caring about Miharu at all.

"N-n-nothing...Just a nightmare, I guess." she replied shakily. As she answered Kanna and Lyra, a voice was heard from the hallway.

"Is she awake yet?" It was Ryan.

Miharu looked timid as she noticed who it was, but she got up from falling and walked over to the cook. Slowly, and just to see what happened, she poked him in the shoulder and backed away.

Ryan looked at her and just sighed. "Miharu, please stop, or I'm going to have to send....umm, tickle machines after you!" he said with a small chuckle.

Miharu's eyes widened and she ran out into the hallway screaming. "NO!! NOT AGAIN!! NOT AGAIN!!!"

Arya, Lyra, and Kanna all looked at the cook, who was looking out into the hallway dumbfounded. "Ummm...." he began. "Was it something I said?"

~End of Fourteenth Antic~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

uchihacrimson on July 20, 2007, 5:39:48 AM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonLMFAO
Hey!! You put Nala-Chan in it =D

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on July 20, 2007, 5:48:13 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterIT ISN'T FUNNY!! ><

luffylover222 on July 20, 2007, 4:53:33 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222XDDD