Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Assassins (Part 2: The Scare of Her Life)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 16 - Assassins (Part 2: The Scare of Her Life)

Chapter 16 - Assassins (Part 2: The Scare of Her Life)
....Continuing from where we last left off, Miharu received word that an assassin was prowling the area. She headed to her room, to wait for something to happen. Later, at about 9:00 (pm) she heard a siren go of from outside her bedroom door....

"What is that?" Miharu asked herself. "The siren?...Oh no.....An intruder!! It must be the assassin!!" As she was thinking of what to do, a voice was heard on an intercom.

"MIHARU, THIS IS ARYA. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE. THE ASSASSIN IS IN THE BUILDING."

"But, where am I gonna go?!" she asked herself quietly.

"STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF. GET GOING."

So, quickly, Miharu grabbed a small tent from her closet, and her sketchbook from of of her and climbed out of her window. "Whoever the person is, I'm sure they won't find me out here." she said as she ran towards a small area of forest.


//~In the woods~\\


"Well, it looks like I have to stay here. Until tomorrow....or the next day.....without my friends...who are risking there lives in there." she sighed and set up her tent and crawled into it. She looked at how small the space inside of it was, and sighed again. "Well, I guess this is....nice.....I just hope that no one finds me."

The wind blew slightly and crickets chirped. Miharu thought it was pretty tranquil, being outside at night. However, she was still worried, and not just about herself. For her friends, too. The dictator didn't want anyone getting hurt trying to save her. She tried to tell herself that they were fine, but she was still nervous for them.

"Oh, they'll be fine. I'm sure of it."

Miharu peeked out of her tent and looked toward her mansion. She could still hear the siren going off if she listened hard enough. Voices shouting commands were heard as well, and her friends silouettes were seen in the lit up windows, running either away from or towards the assassin. "Man, I hope they're gonna be okay."

Just then, she heard more screaming from afar. "NO!! EVERYONE!! THE ASSASSIN IS HEADING OUTSIDE!!"

Miharu began to panic. She climbed back into the tent and zipped it shut. "Oh no....Oh no.....This is not happening......Stay calm, Mimi....." she said to herself to calm down. "Stay calm..."

She was thinking of what else to do, and as she did that, she began singing a song that she thought symbolized bravery: 'Without a Fight' by Hoobastank. (I know. The band has a very odd name.)

"♪~This is our time,
Without a doubt.
Time to ignite,
We're not going down
Without a fight!~♪"

Dictator Miharu sang for probably five minutes, until she heard rustling in the bushes. "Wha..?!" She peeked out of the tent once again. "What was that?!" She listened again, and thought she heard whatever or whoever it was respond.

"Oh, I think you'll know." the voice said.

Miharu was scared as she zipped her tent back up again, but then, she thought...."That voice....it sounds just like........RHONDA?! Rhonda?! Is that YOU?!"

"Wow. It took you long enough, Miharu." she replied wisely.

Miharu studdered as she spoke and climbed out of her tent, hoping Rhonda didn't see her. "W-what are you d-d-doing here?!"

"Heheheh...." the assassin chuckled as she walked toward her. "I told you. Remember? At school? I told you that if you became dictator, I would be the one to assassinate you. And, low and behold! It happened! So, guess what I have to do now!" she said with a huge grin.

Miharu began getting very nervous, and she began walking backwards to try to run away. "B-but, if people find out that you're trying to kill me, then y-y-you're gonna get in big trouble!! You want th-"

"It's a risk that I'm willing to take, Miharu. As long as you stop ruling over everything..."

Miharu said nothing and ran off. She ran toward her mansion, hoping that the door was unlocked. Worrying like crazy, she tried to open it. "COME ON! SOMEONE OPEN UP!!" No one heard her. Panicking, she began banging on the door, praying that someone would hear, but just then, she heard Rhonda again. The assassin was only ten feet away from her...

"Well, Miharu...It looks like this is the end....of YOU..." she said taking out a knife. She began walking towards Miharu, and Miharu herself was nearly in tears. "I hope your ready for this, cause after I'm through with you, everything will be just the way it SHOULD BEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"

Miharu, who was looking away, looked toward where Rhonda was, and noticed that she wasn't there. Confused, she walked over to see that the floor where the assassin was had opened up. "Hmmm.....Oh, thank God for those traps." she said to herself happily. But, just to make sure the assassin wouldn't escaped. She waited, and waited, and waited for a response. Finally, she closed the trap door, but still waited for a minute or two.

...Then, when she felt as though she was safe, she walked away, while saying only one thing. "...........I'm hungry."


~End of Part 2, sixteenth Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment